Cody Robinson - Warren County High School

fbc98

Since it has already been brought up about the best athlete. Who do you guys think is the top 3 best football players ever to play in Warren County.

Mine are

1 Cody Robinson

2 Danny Martin

3 Jeff Womack

These top 3 are all amazing athletes it is hard to put them in order.

Let’s hear you guys.

1. Jeff Womack

2. Dennis Mix

3. Glenn Powers

I admit I was too young to see Powers play, but from what i have heard from people who know local football he was special.

From all I have heard Robinson is the real deal, out of respect to all the other great pioneers that have suited up in the past we should at least wait until he has finished his career before we crown him the greatest of all time.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it has already been brought up about the best athlete. Who do you guys think is the top 3 best football players ever to play in Warren County.

Mine are

1 Cody Robinson

2 Danny Martin

3 Jeff Womack

These top 3 are all amazing athletes it is hard to put them in order.

Let’s hear you guys.

1. Jeff Womack

2. Dennis Mix

3. Glenn Powers

I admit I was too young to see Powers play, but from what i have heard from people who know local football he was special.

From all I have heard Robinson is the real deal, out of respect to all the other great pioneers that have suited up in the past we should at least wait until he has finished his career before we crown him the greatest of all time.

1. Cody Robinson

2. Danny Martin

3. Glenn Powers

Before I get bashed for this one. I am basing this on there performance all going into their senior year of HS.

I thought some folks on this thread might find this Tennessean article from this week very interesting......

Terrance Martin is set to be a Terrier.

After rushing for 2,039 yards and 20 touchdowns, the Franklin County tailback committed to Wofford College during an official recruiting visit this weekend, according to former Coach Lee Atkins.

"He had offers from Tennessee Tech, Tennessee-Chattanooga, The Citadel and a couple of other schools, but he went ahead and committed while he was down there," Atkins said. "It's a pretty high academic school, and he's got the grades. He's an awesome kid."

A member of The Tennessean's preseason Dandy Dozen college prospects, Martin rushed for 100 or more yards in 10 of 11 games last fall -- including a 302- and a 356-yard game over a span of three weeks.

Wofford, located in Spartanburg, S.C., and a member of the (FBS) Southern Conference, finished 3-8 last season.

Comments (1) | Permanent Link

Was Martin a two or three year starter?

beecher maybe this list will help you see what I mean. BTW it helps to read ALL the posts in a thread.

fbc98 -8 posts

fball123-15 posts

ateam598 -5 posts

coil-4 posts

Pioneersports-23 posts I have to give this one credit as he did join in Nov

bburch-9 posts

wcsports561-11 posts

spotrssp -12 posts

beecher-10 posts

ccfb101-2 posts

McCobb-2 posts

That is 11 new and sort of new posters in just this thread alone. I will discount Pioneersports as he registered in November.

The other 10 have ALL joined VERY RECENTLY and their only postings are in THIS thread. I will admit to being born at night, but it was not last night. :roflol:

Hopefully you ALL bought 'Lifetime' memberships! :lol::)

I will give u props since you have 3772 post conrats!! :lol::shock:

Is he going to have a coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope so this is taking WAY to LOOONG. I guess they are trying to make up for last time. LOL

He could always go somewhere else. LOL

Pioneer 95 first of all why would you want him to leave?? After reading this post and the others you have posted about WC you seem to be a little bitter twoard us. I have a feeling you are an X ast. Coach??

I agree pioneersports all the players must be coachable and willing to learn.