Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

I might rent a airplane ad that says 44-0 and have it fly over during the Jam-Bore-Re.

Why would you do that... I thought the score was 0-41. :roflolk: This is great... just like last year the (so called) BIG BOYS of the conference DB and SH think (and predict) that they will run gunshot over the little 5A opponents that they've been forced to come down off their paper podium and play. You know... it has to be disheartening to know that even if you guys have a undefeated season and even win the Big 8 conference (with six of the eight teams being 5A schools)... YOUR LAST GAME OF THE SEASON WILL BE PLAYED IN BLOUNT COUNTY year, after year, after year, after year!!!! :D:roflol:

Edited by Cap1

Why would you do that... I thought the score was 0-41. :roflolk: This is great... just like last year the (so called) BIG BOYS of the conference DB and SH think (and predict) that they will run gunshot over the little 5A opponents that they've been forced to come down off their paper podium and play. You know... it has to be disheartening to know that even if you guys have a undefeated season and even win the Big 8 conference (with six of the eight teams being 5A schools)... YOUR LAST GAME OF THE SEASON WILL BE PLAYED IN BLOUNT COUNTY year, after year, after year, after year!!!! :D:roflol:

Crap its about time your gettin' back on here. This tosssalad guy is blowing you away in the M0-Ron of the year contest. Get with it dude.

Crap its about time your gettin' back on here. This tosssalad guy is blowing you away in the M0-Ron of the year contest. Get with it dude.

Well let me put your mind at ease… YOU have the CLOWN Of The Year award locked down by a landslide even though I notice you have a little “Mini Me†tryin to jump on the DB bandwagon!!

Well let me put your mind at ease… YOU have the CLOWN Of The Year award locked down by a landslide even though I notice you have a little “Mini Me†tryin to jump on the DB bandwagon!!

There is no clown of the year award. Only the Mo-Ron of the year. Im telling you, tosssalad is leaving you in his dust.