Hampton 2010

pujo

Will Hampton be anywhere close to as good as the team Sp beat in 07' on the way to the title? They had a good team that year..

They have alot to prove to be in the same clas as the 2007 team. Anyone who could stay on the field with SP that yeat was pretty good. This team has some potential, but I'd have to see several game to determine if they are a great team or just an average team. In my opinion ,if the line does well, this will be a pretty good bunch, they should be good every where else.

The 2005 team could have beat SP if they could have played then in 07.

Simply put...No way

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Hampton be anywhere close to as good as the team Sp beat in 07' on the way to the title? They had a good team that year..

They have alot to prove to be in the same clas as the 2007 team. Anyone who could stay on the field with SP that yeat was pretty good. This team has some potential, but I'd have to see several game to determine if they are a great team or just an average team. In my opinion ,if the line does well, this will be a pretty good bunch, they should be good every where else.

The 2005 team could have beat SP if they could have played then in 07.

Not a chance the 05 team could beat the 07 team. Hampton 07 team is one of the best the area has every seen. Even coach Lunsford considers the 07 Hampton team one of the best he has been a part of. The Trousdale team of 05 washed the floor with the 05 team.

Not a chance the 05 team could beat the 07 team. Hampton 07 team is one of the best the area has every seen. Even coach Lunsford considers the 07 Hampton team one of the best he has been a part of. The Trousdale team of 05 washed the floor with the 05 team.

"The Trousdale team of 05 washed the floor with everybody that year, and could have beat the 07 Hampton team as well."

Hampton in 05 was the resurrection year for Hampton football, That year they set the new standard for "Bulldog Football". The way I see it is 06 and 07 just continued the winning way and tradition laid down in golden slabs of greatness in which the 2005 Hampton Bulldogs was to Hampton, Tn., Carter County and the rest of east Tn that year. A team that on a average season was barely .500 and how a group of seniors and juniors put in the "Hard Work" and became men. I was a senior on that 2005 team and my team and I gave it all on the field every time we stepped out out of the field house. And just as sure as Hampton is the house that J.C. Campbell built, I believe greatness comes from some where, like a diamond that starts as a stone. The town of Hampton until the day I die will always be apart of me...

GO DOGS, GOD BLESS. - UserName Aka PFC Price.

"The Trousdale team of 05 washed the floor with everybody that year, and could have beat the 07 Hampton team as well."

Hampton in 05 was the resurrection year for Hampton football, That year they set the new standard for "Bulldog Football". The way I see it is 06 and 07 just continued the winning way and tradition laid down in golden slabs of greatness in which the 2005 Hampton Bulldogs was to Hampton, Tn., Carter County and the rest of east Tn that year. A team that on a average season was barely .500 and how a group of seniors and juniors put in the "Hard Work" and became men. I was a senior on that 2005 team and my team and I gave it all on the field every time we stepped out out of the field house. And just as sure as Hampton is the house that J.C. Campbell built, I believe greatness comes from some where, like a diamond that starts as a stone. The town of Hampton until the day I die will always be apart of me...

GO DOGS, GOD BLESS. - UserName Aka PFC Price.

The 05 team didn't even beat Johnson County.....The o7 team has the record for the most wins in school history that would be 13-1 where the 05 team had a 12-2 record.....The 05 team had a lot of sophomore's playing on it so by the time they were senior (2007) they were much better......The resurrection of Hampton Football was the day Mike Lunsford came back into town.

• 2 weeks later...
Cloudland had never been a football god. We've had some good teams that went really far but to be a football god, you've got to win a gold ball. :roflolk:

You know its nice to sit back and reminice about the past. Its just a shame the way things have been in recent years.

I guess you are right on that one.

I never will forget the excitement of that October of 05 game Hampton @ Cloudland in the cold for the MEC title. That was an all around awesome game for player and fan alike. Their were soo many people. It was just crazy. That's the game I reminisce about the most. And of course the semi-final game how I wish I could have done better not that it would have changed the outcome.

Maybe Coach Lunsford will get them boys he has now and turn them into men.

Cloudland had never been a football god. We've had some good teams that went really far but to be a football god, you've got to win a gold ball. :roflolk:

You know its nice to sit back and reminice about the past. Its just a shame the way things have been in recent years.

I never will forget the excitement of that October of 05 game Hampton @ Cloudland in the cold for the MEC title. That was an all around awesome game for player and fan alike. Their were soo many people. It was just crazy. That's the game I reminisce about the most. And of course the semi-final game how I wish I could have done better not that it would have changed the outcome.

Most kids never understand what it takes to be the best you can be, it takes alot of work and disapline from the entire team to be a title contender. Football teams are made in the off season,either way it goes you will pay the price, its either the price of success or failure. The failure deal is not alot of fun.

Most kids never understand what it takes to be the best you can be, it takes alot of work and disapline from the entire team to be a title contender. Football teams are made in the off season,either way it goes you will pay the price, its either the price of success or failure. The failure deal is not alot of fun.

well said my friend