Region 6A!! Can they make it 6 State Tourneys in a

thenomad

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's to bad that Mt. Pleasant did not win. Then we could have had the teams with the biggest thug players meet in some sort of battle of the thugs championship game. ;)

Prediction, a couple of Mt. Pleasant kids will be in jail, and Wayne county kid will be good at pumping gas or a heck of a logger. I've never seen a high school player talk smack to an old lady over and over. I'm not sure if he's a thug or just a mindless nitwit. It almost let Culleoka back into the game. Maybe it would have been the battle between the thugs and nitwits.

Go Summertown. I hate it is not Perry County you are playing. Apparently they have class as well. Good luck next year PC.

FWIW, I know these are just a few players and there are some great kids on both teams. But your starters play a prominent position on how your team is percieved, and when they get suspended for fighting and get to keep playing, and when you players talk smack to little ole grandmas on the other side, and you coach does nothing, it makes your program look like the win at all cost crap that it apparently is.

And your posts on here "play a prominent position" on how you as a person are perceived, and when you post something as idiotic as you have, it makes you look like the idiot you are. Grow up Bobby boy!

I saw a lot of Perry County adults insulting Wayne County's players, chasing officals, and cursing David Lee before he could get off the floor last night. Nobody saw a junk talking game on the floor, but saw an all-out hard played game in the 4th quarter. And after the game you saw Wayne County and Perry County players hugging each other even after they came out of the locker room. But I know that the Perry County program in no way is represented by the junk that is posted on this message board. I think Coach Lee and the players have represented themselves proudly everytime I have seen them play. Sadly, a lot of their adults can't say the same.

first of all dont insult the loggers my family is a bunch of loggers and if u dont like them try wiping your butt with plastic or a pinecone and also i play 4 wc and more ppl talk to us than we talk to them ive heard grandmas say stuff i didnt know they knew the meaning 2. fans need to stay out of the game and let us play. yall all think wc players have no class well we have class but when fans talk abt our mommas and call us every name in the book what would u do if it was u in our shoes. and yes we play with emotions but isnt that good for the game tyler rice screaming pumps the whole team up so if u dont like us then stay home when we play

I have to say that the PC fans did not act very classy. Also I was there and cheering for PC, I won't hide that, but no fans should be blaming these refs. I was actually pleased with them. They didn't call every picky foul and actually let them play. And when you have a double-digit lead in the fourth quarter, you can't blow it..simple as that.

It's to bad that Mt. Pleasant did not win. Then we could have had the teams with the biggest thug players meet in some sort of battle of the thugs championship game. ;)

Prediction, a couple of Mt. Pleasant kids will be in jail, and Wayne county kid will be good at pumping gas or a heck of a logger. I've never seen a high school player talk smack to an old lady over and over. I'm not sure if he's a thug or just a mindless nitwit. It almost let Culleoka back into the game. Maybe it would have been the battle between the thugs and nitwits.

Go Summertown. I hate it is not Perry County you are playing. Apparently they have class as well. Good luck next year PC.

FWIW, I know these are just a few players and there are some great kids on both teams. But your starters play a prominent position on how your team is percieved, and when they get suspended for fighting and get to keep playing, and when you players talk smack to little ole grandmas on the other side, and you coach does nothing, it makes your program look like the win at all cost crap that it apparently is.

You might be interested in TyFry's post on the District 11 thread. He does a good job of explaining the suspension issue.

Dude, did you not get enough hugs from your daddy growing up? This is just wrong. You talk about WC and Mt P being thugs but the only thug here is you. To say that high school kids will only make "loggers or pump gas/ be in jail" of themselves is a low blow. WC and PC both played with class tonight. I wish I could say the same for the PC fans. I know its got to be a crushing loss but you can't let them back in the 4th quater!! No sense in screaming at the refs as this won't change anything. But that is just PC fans. As for old grandmas, well they can talk crap with the best of them. Just because they are old doesn't mean they have class at a ballgame. Congrats WC!!! BobB.Bucks-get some thearpy!!

I wasn't at the game but I do have to say that Perry County fans are very disrespectful.....when Summertown and Perry County played as Perry County won, their fans were waving goodbye to them? That's about as low as what Union City did to Wayne County in football....

It's to bad that Mt. Pleasant did not win. Then we could have had the teams with the biggest thug players meet in some sort of battle of the thugs championship game. :?

WOW... BobBucks you made a comment about things that I might or might not have said and then you get on here calling kids thugs and nitwits. Then saying that MTP players will be in jail and that WC players will make good gas pumpers or loggers. Dude that's wrong! I did make a mistake with the Culleoka deal and apologized for that but I never said anything about the MTP player. I just said situation and you gave that information out. Before you bring up anything that I have ever posted on you better watch what you say I guess. Good job again!