Still upset that East Hamilton charges $3 to park

blitzinbuc

Donation is the key word, not forced to pay. I don't mind giving $3 bucks to a kid to help improve or build their facility. It should be clearly posted on a sign as to what sport and how the money is to be spent. I will not donate to a sport raising money to go on a trip. One night at a high school basketball game: family of 4, $3 to park, $24 tickets to game, $20 dollars concessions(no time to drive through mickey d) $47 total. That averages out to a $11 and some change per person, not a bad price for good entertainment. The $3 didn't break me. :D

I have been to a few Polk football games, including a playoff game, never been asked for money to park.

Still upset that East Hamilton High School charges $3 to park for the Region 3AA basketball games! I have NEVER been charged before to park at any basketball games anywhere. East Hamilton should be ashamed!!!

Good gosh, get a life. It's 5 bucks, or 3 or 7 or whatever! It obviously goes to a good cause. With the economy in the condition it is, the schools have to find alternative ways to raise money (FOR YOUR KIDS.) Fund raisers can't raise money like they used to and contributions are not a factor in high school. Just pay the fee with a smile on your face and enjoy the game....., or stay home. The image of you running around trying to find someone to complain to while the game is going on just about makes me laugh out loud.

I agree with a previous poster, this thread is ridiculous. Find a worthy cause to whine about. Sheesh.

Still upset that East Hamilton High School charges $3 to park for the Region 3AA basketball games! I have NEVER been charged before to park at any basketball games anywhere. East Hamilton should be ashamed!!!

Good gosh, get a life. It's 5 bucks, or 3 or 7 or whatever! It obviously goes to a good cause. With the economy in the condition it is, the schools have to find alternative ways to raise money (FOR YOUR KIDS.) Fund raisers can't raise money like they used to and contributions are not a factor in high school. Just pay the fee with a smile on your face and enjoy the game....., or stay home. The image of you running around trying to find someone to complain to while the game is going on just about makes me laugh out loud.

I agree with a previous poster, this thread is ridiculous. Find a worthy cause to whine about. Sheesh.

Thank you sir i agree 100% if you don't want to pay for parking! Simply walk or stay at home because fussing about won't change anything!! :cry:

And you're STILL upset??? :lol: I don't necessarily agree with having to park at high school basketball games, but please get over it.