Wayne County vs. Moore County

twh06

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Moore is a class act group, but Wayne has a pretty good coach of their own - he adjust well in the game and gets the most out of his players. Even the Wayne Co fans will tell you that this year's Wayne Co is not the Wayne Co of old - but, that being said, I don't see them having much trouble with Moore Co. I have seen Wayne Co. 4 times this year & Moore Co twice - Moore does not have the defense to stop Wayne's scorers.

Yeah I agree....it's a really good first round matchup with two fan bases that have been to the 'boro many times. I believe this one is gonna be a dogfight down to the very end that could go either way, and it just might come down to who gets the last possession. WC by 2.

No doubt the game will be a defensive one. I will hang my hat with the ladies in Baby Blue. On any given game, any one can be high scorer. Moore County for the win. :thumb:

If WC can better play from their post players, they will be hard to beat. WC struggled in the post Sat. night on D & O. WC's post could not get shots to drop and the MTC post scored 32 points. WC has been up and down all year but have been better as of late. WC by 6.