Seigel vs Melrose

Icy

You west TN idiots dont know how to spell Siegel, so really unsure how you got the right to judge there team. Melrose is tough, but dont ever count out the Stars. Ask Antioch a couple years ago. Every one of these "blowout" predictions is straight bias from west tn. The Stars do HAVE talent. They match up much better this year with West Tn teams then in years past. If Tate is back then it really improves Siegels inside game.
This is opinion based only do not take these boards personally. sounds like you are a little mad. And please don't compare that Antioch team to this Melrose team, no comparison. This is how I spell Siegel:Blasted....because they will get blasted out of the Murphy Center. Melrose by 25+ By the way don't call my West Tn peeps idots. I hope you are there to watch if so bring ya :thumb:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill have my :thumb: there to enjoy Hammonds, Tate, and 6'9 Cedrick Williams, who in the word of Melrose fans, has "legit" 1a talent. I dont see it getting as ugly as all of yall do. Siegel has too much length to get blown out. The only way they get blown out is if they bring no offense and I dont see that happening. Plus its homecourt advantage. The Nation will be rocking, and MBoro will be out to represent the stars as well. But keep gassing melrose up. Hope they come in overconfident.

Its not Bias my friend when Melrose is one of the best teams in the country. West Tennessee or not. Will we still be idiots if Melrose not only blows out Siegel, but wins the State Championship? Probably, because we know nothing about basketball? Psh whatever there are two different types of talents. Melrose's and Siegel's are NOT CLOSE. Call me a bias idiot, as much as you want still won't change who's on Melrose's team and who's on Siegel and the LIKELY outcome of the game.

GO MEMPHIS.

Maybe rutherford county should be more like memphis. we will get rid of the zoning districts and just form an all-star team every year. Lets take siegel, add hughes and adams from oakland, and dixon and dial from lavergne, and craig from riverdale. then we would be more like memphis teams.

They still wouldn't be like Melrose....Don't hate the player hate the game.

I still think its funny how these west tn people take a team that played a terrible game in the middle of november and say they "have seen them play". If that was the case, I saw Syracuse get beat by a DIII school. They are terrible and will get blasted in the tourney!! Dumb. I also saw Melrose get beat 2x by Memphis Central who Siegel absolutely demolished last year.

I think both teams will bring their A game. Adonis will be big, Jones will do his thing. Not to mention parks, Jermaine, Ced and winkerson And if one of them bigs try to stop a Rucker Dunk well we all know what happen to nino of white station. Just check youtube. And if Nate stay out of foul trouble he going to be a hand full down low. They not ranked in the nation for nothing.

Say Melrose goes on to win the state tourney, where do they rank compared to other teams that have come from Memphis in years past?

Mcfan10 they will rank up there high just because of all the D1 players on the team. I think Hamilton will still be one of the best in a long time. They ran the table and had some heck of D1 players also. I think White Station will be up there as far as Schools doing it over a long period of time.

I find it very naive of someone to think that not having zone lines and being able to recruit (stack) a team ISN'T an advantage! lol! Memphis always brings a strong team and that's great! I'm sure Melrose is gonna rank as one of the best ever but don't try to say you don't have an advantage.

I still think its funny how these west tn people take a team that played a terrible game in the middle of november and say they "have seen them play". If that was the case, I saw Syracuse get beat by a DIII school. They are terrible and will get blasted in the tourney!! Dumb. I also saw Melrose get beat 2x by Memphis Central who Siegel absolutely demolished last year.

LOL, well I saw Melrose that same exact day and for your sake I'll just pray and hope that they didn't get any better than what they had that day or you're liable to lose by 40+. :thumb: