Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

The mighty tigers have a long way to go,before aug.20 or it will be another long dis-a ptng night.It's not coach'n.I don't see the player's with enough want to.Everything they do looks draggy with no fire from nobody.A bunch better step up or i'd say you'll get to step down.I hope things can change quick for them.

Agree with you,but this is the 3rd offense,3rd deffense in 3 years.I can see ALOT of improvement since day 1,but this is all new to every kid.It is going to be hard to start all over AGAIN and win against the teams we play.We have 2 months to be as good as teams that do the same thing every year,we have as much talent on this team as we have had in years.We will be ok MIGHTY TIGERS by 3

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with you,but this is the 3rd offense,3rd deffense in 3 years.I can see ALOT of improvement since day 1,but this is all new to every kid.It is going to be hard to start all over AGAIN and win against the teams we play.We have 2 months to be as good as teams that do the same thing every year,we have as much talent on this team as we have had in years.We will be ok MIGHTY TIGERS by 3

Turnovers will kill you! Both in the game of football and having a new coach every year or so..... :popcorneater: LOVE RUSSELL'S POPCORN!

T.C. 42 MACON CO. 7, sorry no contest. I wathed the tigers scrimage the other night,im still sorry same ole bunch.The tigers might win 1 game this year,and that's a big might.i know,i know,they'll be better next year right,how many times have i heard this over the years,i know,i know, new system,new coach,too hot,how many more excuses can they come up with in macon county.

T.C. 42 MACON CO. 7, sorry no contest. I wathed the tigers scrimage the other night,im still sorry same ole bunch.The tigers might win 1 game this year,and that's a big might.i know,i know,they'll be better next year right,how many times have i heard this over the years,i know,i know, new system,new coach,too hot,how many more excuses can they come up with in macon county.

I think it will be a close game this year. Right now, the only distinct advantage that TC has is on the line.

I think some people will be surprised with the outcome of this game.

I'm not saying Macon will win, but I think they will keep it close.

Edited by croz6110

Sounds good to me. :thumb:

very good chance that the score will not be 42-7

Ya not happening !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok,ok im sorry maybe i was rational.Let's try 35-7 or 28-7 or maybe even 21-7 either way macon can't and won't win.I think next year is rescheduling year for macon, to win 1 try to get r.b.s on the schedule i think it would be a great game and macon just might pull it off.

ok,ok im sorry maybe i was rational.Let's try 35-7 or 28-7 or maybe even 21-7 either way macon can't and won't win.I think next year is rescheduling year for macon, to win 1 try to get r.b.s on the schedule i think it would be a great game and macon just might pull it off.

YOU SOUND LIKE A PARENT NOT LIKING THE NEW SYSTEM!!!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS WHY YOU GUYS HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING A GOOD COACH NOW THAT YOU HAVE ONE I WOULD SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!!

YOU SOUND LIKE A PARENT NOT LIKING THE NEW SYSTEM!!!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS WHY YOU GUYS HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING A GOOD COACH NOW THAT YOU HAVE ONE I WOULD SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!!

you sound like someone from macon with a big mouth,that don't know what your blabbing about as usual coming from macon "critter" west end im not even from macon,but glad we have them on the schedule,it's a guaranteed win.

Edited by BR1Z1Z