Oak Ridge @ Farragut

tnchad1980

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this one?!

Blades been there one year and a couple of months.Talk about players gettin better in 2 years.Watch Oak Ridge in 2012 and then start talking about it.See how good these sophs are when they are seniors.Oak Ridge is fine.All these people from other teams wouldnt be on here bashing Oak Ridge and taking there shots if they thought Oak Ridge wasnt a threat.Go see how many people are bashing karns and my team clinton.Its been goin on for years.Nobody likes the great teams.Oak Ridge is lacking that one playmaker from being great and he is on his way.Haters

Blades been there one year and a couple of months.Talk about players gettin better in 2 years.Watch Oak Ridge in 2012 and then start talking about it.See how good these sophs are when they are seniors.Oak Ridge is fine.All these people from other teams wouldnt be on here bashing Oak Ridge and taking there shots if they thought Oak Ridge wasnt a threat.Go see how many people are bashing karns and my team clinton.Its been goin on for years.Nobody likes the great teams.Oak Ridge is lacking that one playmaker from being great and he is on his way.Haters

I agree 100% ! I'm not concerned about this team at all. By the end of this season this team will be playing great. By 2012 & 2013 Oak Ridge will be playing deep into the playoffs.

Edited by ORWildcat1

I agree 100% ! I'm not concerned about this team at all. By the end of this season this team will be playing great. By 2012 & 2013 Oak Ridge will be playing deep into the playoffs.

How can we find common ground? I'm a litte confused. I think there's a misconception here and I need someone to explain this to me. Several years ago, people were screaming it's the coach. Now people are saying it's the players. Which one is it? Neither coach recruited their players. It is what it is. I've been screaming we're lacking in playing makers the whole time. That doesn't make me correct, but it's amazing 2 years later, we're back to the same conversation and NOW people are agreeing it's the players.

I'm not trying to compare coachs, bladerunner and I didn't say I want Stevens back. I'm just pointing out the facts.

How can we find common ground? I'm a litte confused. I think there's a misconception here and I need someone to explain this to me. Several years ago, people were screaming it's the coach. Now people are saying it's the players. Which one is it? Neither coach recruited their players. It is what it is. I've been screaming we're lacking in playing makers the whole time. That doesn't make me correct, but it's amazing 2 years later, we're back to the same conversation and NOW people are agreeing it's the players.

I'm not trying to compare coachs, bladerunner and I didn't say I want Stevens back. I'm just pointing out the facts.

We lack playmakers and we need to find a coach who will either get them out for football, or not let them leave to go to AE or Clinton or anywhere else. Our program is NOTHING like it used to be and I don't see it turning around anytime very soon. If we are happy with winning 8 or 9 a year, and going to round two, then we will be ok. As far as Bladerunner is concerned, he (or likely SHE...as sensitive as she seems to be) is so shallow that any hint of disagreement with him/her, draws a response that you are a Stevens fan. That is his/her position everytime anyone disagrees with him/her. We all want the same thing with respect to our program. Bladerunner simply has emotional issues that he/she will have to deal with...hopefully sooner than later.

Let me spell it out for you Jed,

My 7 year old Nephew could have coached the 2005 team to a championship..and won.. I don't believe you actually played football at all. JMO

Does that clear it up?

We lack playmakers and we need to find a coach who will either get them out for football, or not let them leave to go to AE or Clinton or anywhere else. Our program is NOTHING like it used to be and I don't see it turning around anytime very soon. If we are happy with winning 8 or 9 a year, and going to round two, then we will be ok. As far as Bladerunner is concerned, he (or likely SHE...as sensitive as she seems to be) is so shallow that any hint of disagreement with him/her, draws a response that you are a Stevens fan. That is his/her position everytime anyone disagrees with him/her. We all want the same thing with respect to our program. Bladerunner simply has emotional issues that he/she will have to deal with...hopefully sooner than later.

So now you are bashing women. I could see that from you. Does that make you feel like a man?

We get it rally you love SS And that you want him back.. that's of.. it's your opinion.. Not mine.. if you don't want people to disagree with you (and there are a lot that do).. Logoff.

So now you are bashing women. I could see that from you. Does that make you feel like a man?

We get it rally you love SS And that you want him back.. that's of.. it's your opinion.. Not mine.. if you don't want people to disagree with you (and there are a lot that do).. Logoff.

Not at all. I think women are more sensitive than most men I know. Most people, including women, would agree with that (other than you, of course) I don't find that to be a bad thing, but a fact of life. Do you think my position on sensitivity means I want SS back? I don't care if people agree with me or not, but when they do, I like for them to respond using their brain...as opposed to simply saying that I want SS back (which I don't). The fact is that I have changed my mind about you. You are too shallow to be a woman...you are a sensitive and shallow man. I am sure that now I am a man basher and that makes me want SS back. Either way, I really hope that we beat Central and we win the rest of our games. I want this program back where it belongs.

Not at all. I think women are more sensitive than most men I know. Most people, including women, would agree with that (other than you, of course) I don't find that to be a bad thing, but a fact of life. Do you think my position on sensitivity means I want SS back? I don't care if people agree with me or not, but when they do, I like for them to respond using their brain...as opposed to simply saying that I want SS back (which I don't). The fact is that I have changed my mind about you. You are too shallow to be a woman...you are a sensitive and shallow man. I am sure that now I am a man basher and that makes me want SS back. Either way, I really hope that we beat Central and we win the rest of our games. I want this program back where it belongs.

What is your problem with me again? I don't want SS here and you don't either.. I am confused what are we fighting about again? Also what would ost women say about you Rally?

Edited by bladerunner

What is your problem with me again? I don't want SS here and you don't either.. I am confused what are we fighting about again? Also what would ost women say about you Rally?

FINALLY...a reasonable response to me. I don't really have a problem with you. I am frustrated with the state of our program and I initially disagreed with you over how great you thought our new coach is (although I do NOT want SS back at all). I was bothered by your attacks on SS because I thought they served no purpose. I am wondering if we can ever get it back to where we are both respected and feared. I don't see the current coach as the guy to do that, based on what I hear, but I hope I am wrong. I don't know him, and have nothing against him personally. I am not sure if he is capable of rallying the community around him and the program, and doing all of the "extra" things it requires to be the head coach at OR. (Women would probably say that I am sensitive...Lol)