Oak Ridge @ Farragut

tnchad1980

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this one?!

Well I see my buddy AllVol is popping off again about Farragut. Hey AllVOL, I did see the game Friday. The only thing that stopped that "soft" line, short players, and that other "blah blah" you mentioned were penalties, conservative play calling, and poor execution... Not Oak Ridge. The offense had several drives that were stalled and missed 3 field goals. Farragut had over 400 yards in offense to Oak Ridge's 260 yards. (FACT) They're young and getting better each week. So do all of us a favor and quit hating on the Admiral kids and find a new hobby on Friday nights. Take up chess or better yet, go watch YOUR team play. As I've stated on other posts, who's YOUR team? That seems to be a secret, I'd love to pick them apart as you seem to enjoy doing to Farragut. Because unless your Maryville or Alcoa.... You can't touch the run Farragut's had over the past 5 years. : :thumb:

Well I see my buddy AllVol is popping off again about Farragut. Hey AllVOL, I did see the game Friday. The only thing that stopped that "soft" line, short players, and that other "blah blah" you mentioned were penalties, conservative play calling, and poor execution... Not Oak Ridge. The offense had several drives that were stalled and missed 3 field goals. Farragut had over 400 yards in offense to Oak Ridge's 260 yards. (FACT) They're young and getting better each week. So do all of us a favor and quit hating on the Admiral kids and find a new hobby on Friday nights. Take up chess or better yet, go watch YOUR team play. As I've stated on other posts, who's YOUR team? That seems to be a secret, I'd love to pick them apart as you seem to enjoy doing to Farragut. Because unless your Maryville or Alcoa.... You can't touch the run Farragut's had over the past 5 years. : :thumb:

What kind of run have they been on.What has the end result been the last 5 years?Do you get a trophy for goin to the playoffs?If your happy with the last 5 years ending how it has then that should tell you all you need to know about your program.I didnt know it made your season to beat Oak Ridge.

So I guess your knoxbball88 to interesting. Your right Farragut did have a nice run to the third round and go home had two team that should have played in the state but didn't. cowboyup or knoxbball88 (not sure which one to use) did you know Farraut has never played in the big dance game. Pretty sad for a school this size. I hope you enjoyed that 5 year run because it is over and will start this year.

Edited by allvolfan1

So I guess your knoxbball88 to interesting. Your right Farragut did have a nice run to the third round and go home had two team that should have played in the state but didn't. cowboyup or knoxbball88 (not sure which one to use) did you know Farraut has never played in the big dance game. Pretty sad for a schoo; tis size. I hope you enjoyed that 5 year run because it is over and will start this year.

You know Allvol is right.. I just looked up the State Champs in the last 50 Years I can't find gut-less anywhere!? I mean- judging from their fan base that is hard to believe! They sound like the Maryville fans. (Without the dip of skoal in of course)

What kind of run have they been on.What has the end result been the last 5 years?Do you get a trophy for goin to the playoffs?If your happy with the last 5 years ending how it has then that should tell you all you need to know about your program.I didnt know it made your season to beat Oak Ridge.

As you already know... beating Oak Ridge has been one of the easier things we've done. I love how some of the Oak Ridge fans like to hand it out but can't take it. Quit living in the past... You act as if you've been dominating the scene as of late. Nobody cares about last decade or the 80's. As for the comment about being happy about the last 5 years. NO...I'm not on here to whine about the coaches or the schemes or any other excuse. We consistently win our share, and more than most. Does Farragut have a Football championship.. NO.. But, grown men beating down kids for being soft, short, etc... NOT necessary.... That's my beef. The kids at Farragut do their best every week and some of it they can't control. You have an opinion about the program or coaches.. I'm good... Talking about the kids.. unneccesary!

As you already know... beating Oak Ridge has been one of the easier things we've done. I love how some of the Oak Ridge fans like to hand it out but can't take it. Quit living in the past... You act as if you've been dominating the scene as of late. Nobody cares about last decade or the 80's. As for the comment about being happy about the last 5 years. NO...I'm not on here to whine about the coaches or the schemes or any other excuse. We consistently win our share, and more than most. Does Farragut have a Football championship.. NO.. But, grown men beating down kids for being soft, short, etc... NOT necessary.... That's my beef. The kids at Farragut do their best every week and some of it they can't control. You have an opinion about the program or coaches.. I'm good... Talking about the kids.. unneccesary!

LOL. Just like a Farragut Fan and you guys don't. No one is talking about the kids grow up and it is not just the 80's either let say 2006 till now Farragut has finely won some games aginst OR. Can't wait till next week where were you last week cowboyup against DB after a 28-7 lose O wait you guys won now you will get on here and act big.

One day if we could only be like the city of Clinton and have one red light two restaurants and a feed store.. We will just keep dreaming....

Bladerunner the wildcats can keep their walker lane houses and we will keep the red light.The farragut 5 year domination continues over the wildcat guts.

Edited by Opie Shaggnasty

Bladerunner the wildcats can keep their walker lane houses and we will keep the red light.

To this day may grandfather loves Clinton because it reminds him of the old days... We drive up there all of the time.. The only problem is that the "backer juice" is much more visable now that the roads are paved.. It really does take me back... I'm not going to lie to you.