Oak Ridge @ Farragut

tnchad1980

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this one?!

hey i was just wonderin if anybody on here could tell me how jose from oak ridge is doin this year. i met him at the NUC combine this past april and was just wantin to keep track of him. thanks.

Jose is doin great.He killed his man all night.He is better then Alex St who plays for MTSU.One written offer from d1 and its kent st.He will get a big offer before the season ends.I watched the game on tv tonite and the ball hit the ground without a doubt with the ref standing right over it.Tuff break and that would have been the game but I really wish coach Rosser would give up play calling because you couldnt have ran a worse play at the end.Oak Ridge would move the ball with ease under center and score.Then we would go back to that stupid spread shotgun and be lucky to get a yard.I dont know why they are trying so hard to make that work.Bradly is not a passing QB at all.He is a gifted runner and so much better rolling out and throwing screens and short slants.I think Blade is a great coach and will get it together.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RUN RUN RUN RUN THE BALL.Huge advantage to have a game under your belt to.Maybe Oak Ridge can get a week zero game in the future.Anybody know when starting o lineman sam b,shink jackson and jaron will be back.We have to play Jose and Flowers on D more.To young to not have guys playing both ways.

Well crowds might make you nervous now - but it never did back in the day when you and I were running the triple option.

Blade also had a pretty good arm (tended to play best indoors - ETSU)

What's up Railsplitter! That was a heck of a game... I did not go but the Tin man gave me the by play by play on FB- According to the Farragut fan they will go all the way this year...

I wouldn't say owns, just beat us two years in a row.. the loses under Stevens don't count.HA HA Your middle school could have beaten us three of those years. If you all think Your team looked good tonite then so did Oak Ridge. So we are about the same... but how much better is Kingsport DB? And where does that put both of us?

Glad to see we have earned peoples respect again. Sounds like you all had a tough fought game. Have any of you all heard how Sevier County is looking this year?

Roll Tribe Roll!

Jose is doin great.He killed his man all night.He is better then Alex St who plays for MTSU.One written offer from d1 and its kent st.He will get a big offer before the season ends.I watched the game on tv tonite and the ball hit the ground without a doubt with the ref standing right over it.Tuff break and that would have been the game but I really wish coach Rosser would give up play calling because you couldnt have ran a worse play at the end.Oak Ridge would move the ball with ease under center and score.Then we would go back to that stupid spread shotgun and be lucky to get a yard.I dont know why they are trying so hard to make that work.Bradly is not a passing QB at all.He is a gifted runner and so much better rolling out and throwing screens and short slants.I think Blade is a great coach and will get it together.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RUN RUN RUN RUN THE BALL.Huge advantage to have a game under your belt to.Maybe Oak Ridge can get a week zero game in the future.Anybody know when starting o lineman sam b,shink jackson and jaron will be back.We have to play Jose and Flowers on D more.To young to not have guys playing both ways.

thanks for lettin me know

whoops. forgot my mom was logged on here on my computer. but thanks for lettin me know

First OR still has this series 28 to 8 so don't get to happy there. Second better enjoy this onr because it will be the last one.

The only fly in the ointment is that Farragut's entire Offensive line returns (most of them are sophomores). Their QB returns, their leading WR returns, and two of their 3 best defensive players return. So if there is a year to get your shot in on the Admirals this is probably it, Oak Ridge just missed their chance. A great and fun game to watch.

The only fly in the ointment is that Farragut's entire Offensive line returns (most of them are sophomores). Their QB returns, their leading WR returns, and two of their 3 best defensive players return. So if there is a year to get your shot in on the Admirals this is probably it, Oak Ridge just missed their chance. A great and fun game to watch.

[/quote

Did you even watch the game. That offense line is soft they were alot bigger the OR and OR still in the back field most of the night. I am not bring OR down at all but this team does not have a play maker on the team. Blade knows how to get the most out of what he gots and he to plays alot of young kids. You guys have #2, #3 hich did nothing any player you have is #24 at running really no receivers #9 average player and at 5'6 and thats it. Defense very very soft not much of a pass rush or even in the back field. Your special team can't even put the ball on the tee for the field kicker to kick it. Sorry to say if Blade had this team no telling what he could do with it. You will see the next few weeks.

You need to realize that o.r. has bear blade.