McKenzie vs Camden

VOLnWTN

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a great measuring stick for the Rebels. After talking with some people, I hear their QB is a dual threat to run and pass. I can't recall if the big fullback Devon White, I believe is his name, is back. If he is, Rebels have their hands full with him. Our defense is faster than I have seen in a long time and will stick you.

Leave no doubt Rebels!!!!

Rebels take this one in a close one at HOME.

Camden does have White back this year and looked pretty good in the Jamboree, Thier QB is named Easley and yes he is a dual threat. Kid has wheels and a good arm from what I saw. They return I believe one or two lineman and a couple LB. Overall I think it is like 6-8 returning starters but not really sure. I was impressed with what little I saw of them but of course it was during the Jamb. I do know that they have had a few good players get kicked off the team because of illegal activities. That came from a very good source that follows Camden. During some passing leagues this year, Easley was said to be a better passer than Gaskins. I don't know about that personally. Gaskins shoes will be hard to fill with whoever is back there. I also saw a couple other good skill players that we will need to contain as well. They have some speed and descent size but I believe we will match up with them very well. If our Rebels play like they can and control the little mistake, I see us winning this one at home. It will be tough challenge but I love our chances. This group of Rebels will come out Friday Night and set a tone for this years team for all to watch out for.