McKenzie vs Camden

VOLnWTN

Although the Rebs have some work to do this week in practice, I think the Rebs are more balanced this year. This is one of better teams on our early brutal schedule the Lions will come to play. I like the Rebels chances at home.

I also like the chances for the Rebles at home. This should one of the best games of the year what a great opener! Good luck! :thumb:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a great measuring stick for the Rebels. After talking with some people, I hear their QB is a dual threat to run and pass. I can't recall if the big fullback Devon White, I believe is his name, is back. If he is, Rebels have their hands full with him. Our defense is faster than I have seen in a long time and will stick you.

Leave no doubt Rebels!!!!

Rebels take this one in a close one at HOME.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about Camden and that White boy is back. He is 6'1 220lbs. He is a big ole boy that could play in the SEC next year. He was the leading rusher last year. Let me ask you a question. How fast does the boy run the 50 yard dash in? I bet he is real strong too. That coach at McKenzie better make those boys lift extra weights this week so they will be able to bring him down. You think im joking cause im not. My book also says that Camden has a boy named Jordan Murphy. He is a lineman and is 6'4 280lbs. He is real big and can knock a hole for the White boy to run through. You think im joking cause im not.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about Camden and that White boy is back. He is 6'1 220lbs. He is a big ole boy that could play in the SEC next year. He was the leading rusher last year. Let me ask you a question. How fast does the boy run the 50 yard dash in? I bet he is real strong too. That coach at McKenzie better make those boys lift extra weights this week so they will be able to bring him down. You think im joking cause im not. My book also says that Camden has a boy named Jordan Murphy. He is a lineman and is 6'4 280lbs. He is real big and can knock a hole for the White boy to run through. You think im joking cause im not.

What's your book say about McKenzie because they ain't too shabby theirselves. Keep it up Roy, lol.

the mckenzie fighting butchies! :roflol:

hey reaction, is it wrong of me to refer to the football fields as the "the pitch" because despite the fact that my world cup fever is in remission i still find myself doing this. :lol:

Lol nice. Maybe I should do that all season. Can't wait to see the Bucs take the pitch.

Camden Central had a great football player at the quarterback position last year. That kid is not going to be "easy" to replace. The Lions best overall football player is the linebacker #19 Blackburn. That kid can run and he will hit ya! #41 Devon White is a load and when he gets a head of steam he is hard to bring down. #75 Jordan Murphy will be the best lineman on the field for either team in this one.

McKenzie returns a very good football team and playing at home gives them an edge. Last year Camden had to rally late, Gaskin pulled them through in that one, just to squeak by the Rebels at home. This year I have heard great things about the Rebels football team.

I'll go with the Rebels at home 28-21. This will be a very entertaining game!