Gibson County VS Humboldt

JungleJim125

I agree.I'm thinking about 14-0 after 1 quarter..maybe 28-0 or 28 to 7 at the half and then depends on the starters.Unless Gibson co has some players I didn't see.Never know about fumbles,etc but I think Humbold wins by 4 touchdowns.!

Watch out GC gonna be ticked about this prediction! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our football team doesnt rotate around one player! Speaking as a player we are a big family that works together as a team! Its not just about me(Quan Conner#18), Quan Campbell#20, JK Kimble#21, Quincy Woods#45, or Zack Shepherd#4 its about everyone who walks on that field with a Humboldt Vikings jersey on ready to beat the snot out of any team we play! But I know Gibson County is going to bring there A-game but I know we going to BEAT Gibson County BADDDDDD!!!!!!

****WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT!****

****rip Kane*****

Our football team doesnt rotate around one player! Speaking as a player we are a big family that works together as a team! Its not just about me(Quan Conner#18), Quan Campbell#20, JK Kimble#21, Quincy Woods#45, or Zack Shepherd#4 its about everyone who walks on that field with a Humboldt Vikings jersey on ready to beat the snot out of any team we play! But I know Gibson County is going to bring there A-game but I know we going to BEAT Gibson County BADDDDDD!!!!!!

****WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT!****

****rip Kane*****

I agree u must work togather as a team! U better be hitting the books also! Why aren't u in school or are u on the net by cell phone! There's no doubt in my mind HBT will have a fine team this season and from what i hear it looks good down the road! Let me say say this kid! I been around this game for many,many years and i am a old HBT grad back during the days of the old big ten! U best better not get crazy and stay focused! For it is a long season and the schedule u Vikes play will just get tougher! I don't think GC can play with the Vikes either! Always kept u eye on the tiger! I know this season will be in the honor of Kane Young and he was a great player and a fine young man! My prayers go out to his family. GOOD lUCK THIS SEASON! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99

Watch out GC gonna be ticked about this prediction! :thumb:

LOL, not quite as bigster was the same person that said Halls was going to beat us as well. Prediction are just that...predictions. If Gibson Co. wins by 28, he'll look like a big time fool, lol. Keep coming with the blowout predictions please.... zebra, you're predicting 28-35 points too, right? lol

I talked to a former Humboldt player today and was talking about this years Humboldt team. He said they'll be about the same as last year. Told him about all the hype I've been hearing, he was surprised.

Edited by GCPioneer

LOL, not quite as bigster was the same person that said Halls was going to beat us as well. Prediction are just that...predictions. If Gibson Co. wins by 28, he'll look like a big time fool, lol. Keep coming with the blowout predictions please.... zebra, you're predicting 28-35 points too, right? lol

I talked to a former Humboldt player today and was talking about this years Humboldt team. He said they'll be about the same as last year. Told him about all the hype I've been hearing, he was surprised.

It's all in fun no need to get upset. Win or lose its just a game! Good luck Friday night!

GC - the big difference is how deep this team can go. Unlike the past we had so many players on both sides of the ball.

If GC is as good as you say, and Hbt is as good as we say. This game will be awesome.

GC - the big difference is how deep this team can go. Unlike the past we had so many players on both sides of the ball.

If GC is as good as you say, and Hbt is as good as we say. This game will be awesome.

This was an awesome game last year! It was 27-20 and GC was driving midway to late in the fourth and Humboldt stopped GC 4th and 1 at like the 15 yard line. Very first play from scrimmage after that, Quan Campbell and Sherrod Johnson got in a foot race as Quan took off to the end zone and made it. Last years game was a very good game if you guys remember it. That's what I'm not getting. Humboldt was big and quick last year and has some of the same players excluding Dunbar and Montague (who hurt us ALOT) in that game. GC returns everyone except for Sherrod at the skilled positions. I'm not saying GC is going 10-0 this year, but in my opinion we are more balanced this year and better.

Butchie, you should feel like you're in the twilight zone. You're using $100 bills as toilet paper!!!!

In all seriousness, Greenfield will go as Dalton Potts goes. The kid is good at football and baseball.

Edited by GCPioneer

This was an awesome game last year! It was 27-20 and GC was driving midway to late in the fourth and Humboldt stopped GC 4th and 1 at like the 15 yard line. Very first play from scrimmage after that, Quan Campbell and Sherrod Johnson got in a foot race as Quan took off to the end zone and made it. Last years game was a very good game if you guys remember it. That's what I'm not getting. Humboldt was big and quick last year and has some of the same players excluding Dunbar and Montague (who hurt us ALOT) in that game. GC returns everyone except for Sherrod at the skilled positions. I'm not saying GC is going 10-0 this year, but in my opinion we are more balanced this year and better.

Guess that's why we have to play Friday night.

You didn't throw in Brooks or Kimble. They are pretty darn fast themselves! I don't mean to hard on GC but imo this HBT team is much better than 06-07 team what are your thoughts! This team is much quicker and has more speed!

So, you are telling me this backfield is better than the one of Keith Wardlow and Adrian Donald? (both of them had speed and strength) I know it can't be better than the backfield from the 04-05 season with Justin Thompson (Puppy #25), Octavious Lawrence (Ta-Bo #4), Adrian Donald (#20), with Keith Wardlow (#30) coming off of the bench; the players' sizes that year were outrageous, but we were upset early in the playoffs. I might agree with you on the quickness part, because the team of 06-07 had some large boys and were able to shove people around pretty easily. Humboldt's defense that year was great too, especially with Josh Hawks as a lock-down corner, and we finished with 4 All-State players. I'm glad to see that Humboldt is back to winning some games, although the last time a Humboldt team was this hyped up, they went 5-5 (07-08 season). Good luck Vikings!

So, you are telling me this backfield is better than the one of Keith Wardlow and Adrian Donald? (both of them had speed and strength) I know it can't be better than the backfield from the 04-05 season with Justin Thompson (Puppy #25), Octavious Lawrence (Ta-Bo #4), Adrian Donald (#20), with Keith Wardlow (#30) coming off of the bench; the players' sizes that year were outrageous, but we were upset early in the playoffs. I might agree with you on the quickness part, because the team of 06-07 had some large boys and were able to shove people around pretty easily. Humboldt's defense that year was great too, especially with Josh Hawks as a lock-down corner, and we finished with 4 All-State players. I'm glad to see that Humboldt is back to winning some games, although the last time a Humboldt team was this hyped up, they went 5-5 (07-08 season). Good luck Vikings!

Strictly speaking of this year, last year and single A competitors.

But what I will say, Quan is just as good as Adrian, Wedley is throwing unbelievalbe blocks more similar to Questos Mcurrie, than of his brother CJ. And all are just as fast. Zack Shepard and Quan Cambel both match or beat Josh Hawks. Then I will add, there are 5 more behind them. Which the team you mentin didn't have. Play execution is much better than that team. JK is probably more powerful than Puppy but may be slightly slower and a little more player smart.

Althuogh Kane is with us in Spirit - I haven't seen anything like him since Mark Epperson who played on our last state championship team.

Now we have to quit throwing these names out there - without recognizing the entire team, just as Happy Feet said. This is about the whole team. I messed up when I started trying to name all the backs. I need to pull out the roster and recognize every one of them. Because they are all soooooo darnnnn good!!!!!

No offense but 06-07 team speed is not even close to this year's team! Donald was a great back no doubt! The 06-07 team nowhere near as deep! Humboldt is very deep and depth killed them all of last year. Humboldt had 3 - 4 of their top players go down last year and that cost them a couple games! Being able to go deep is better than having size! When u can run players in and out you will eventually wear down your opponent. One more thing meaning no harm Humboldt has better coaching than 06-07 team! Bland is a much better coach than Craig or Glover ever will be! If Humboldt don't have a good season it's their own fault because the talent and speed is there! Not saying they will run over everbody they play! But they should have a good year!

Edited by zebra99