Former Maryville Fan needs new team in 615

LordInfamous

I've been out of school for a long time now, and my college town football was less than exciting. Now that I live in the Mid-state area I need a new team to watch. I live in La Vergne, I have no plans on going to any of their games. Maybe Smyrna?

From La Vergne I would go to Smyrna, Riverdale, Brentwood, or Overton for publics. Smyrna would be your closest, Riverdale is a good atmosphere, Brentwood has good atmosphere and coaching, and Overton has a pretty good team this year and good coaching.

I've been out of school for a long time now, and my college town football was less than exciting. Now that I live in the Mid-state area I need a new team to watch. I live in La Vergne, I have no plans on going to any of their games. Maybe Smyrna?

Join us here at Oakland. We have an exciting, young, enerjetic staff that has gone 24-4 the last 2 seasons. We just opened our new middle school (which was victorious tuesday night) Pretty exciting times for Oakland as theyre going many good changes thru various programs, policies and renovations. Plus, you still get to root against Riverdale :roflol:

To me this topic is a NO BRAINER expcially from a maryville fan who appreciates a good atmosphere and rich tradition its RIVERDALE ALL THE WAY ILL tell you what come to the baseball field before the game at 6 tomorrow and I will feed you courtesy of the RIVERDALE baseball team and then we can walk over to the football game if interested let me know and i can A)give you my number or B) let me know to meet you at the ball field

GO WARRIORS

To me this topic is a NO BRAINER expcially from a maryville fan who appreciates a good atmosphere and rich tradition its RIVERDALE ALL THE WAY ILL tell you what come to the baseball field before the game at 6 tomorrow and I will feed you courtesy of the RIVERDALE baseball team and then we can walk over to the football game if interested let me know and i can A)give you my number or B) let me know to meet you at the ball field

GO WARRIORS

Easy, Easy just like the good ole days. I think the TSSAA would be a little upset with bribes like that. Sounds like a recruiting ploy. That is how competitve this district is, we will even compete for new fans. LOL. Come join us at Smyrna we would be glad to have ya. Wherever you end up u can't go wrong.... in 7AAA. By the way, what is on the menu?

You're in luck. Before my son started playing for Blackman, we would pick out the best mid-state match-up that Friday Night and take off. You never have to drive far and you get to see one of the best games in the state every Friday Night. Each fan base and home field has plenty to offer. Good Luck and enjoy.

PS - If you are going to a Smyrna game get there early. Seat cap. is little, crowds are big.

Well I know I'm a little out of my element here, but any of the schools previously mentioned are definitely worth going to watch. My advice is don't just pick one. Like Mr. Donkey said, you can find a great every weekend to go to. I would invite you to Trousdale Co. for a game, but we don't have a home game worth watching this year. :lol: