gordonsville@smith co.

pasttiger

Truthfully it is always hard to beat a school when they have

kids playing offense and different kids playing defense...

Gville has alot of kids that play on both sides of the ball.

Not crying cause they got the numbers but just choose

to play best athletes on both sides of the ball. I always

helps to get a break especially when its usually 95 degrees

at this game. Tigers really are tired and worn down by 4th

This seems to make a HUGE difference every year....

Gville has been able to win this game in the 4th quarter in the past.

What does that mean?

Did those teams have more fight, were they in better shape, and I know alot of those teams didn't have more talent.

Most of all, I think it's a mindset. 1 win can take care of that.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna keep HATIN on Chicken county...till ya'll "man up" and ask TC to play again.

How does it feel to know G-ville has a BIG GOLD FOOTBALL in their trophy case and YA'LL DON'T? Maybe if you ask Medley really, really nice....he would let ya'l borrow it for a week or 2. :roflolk: Just turn it backwards so you can't see the writing. :twisted:

slim your a twisted man.

Gville has been able to win this game in the 4th quarter in the past.

What does that mean?

Did those teams have more fight, were they in better shape, and I know alot of those teams didn't have more talent.

Most of all, I think it's a mindset. 1 win can take care of that.

sometimes you must dig down deep.

I'm gonna keep HATIN on Chicken county...till ya'll "man up" and ask TC to play again.

How does it feel to know G-ville has a BIG GOLD FOOTBALL in their trophy case and YA'LL DON'T? Maybe if you ask Medley really, really nice....he would let ya'l borrow it for a week or 2. :roflolk: Just turn it backwards so you can't see the writing. :twisted:

I am glad g-ville has a state championship. I was a little boy @ the Clinic Bowl when they won it. I cheered like SC won it.

Everyone from places other than Northern Smith County are picking the Tigers.

What is the appropriate place for the thread? Gville's a 1A team. This is the 1A boards.

The schools should be combined. Alot of people can't get past the whole football rivalry.

If the schools were combined, the line wouldn't be needed at Bon-L, and besides, that give SC more area to choose from.

Sooner or later it will be the year, so eventually we'll be right.

As for your game preview, I won't disagree, but I think Swaim will get a few more touches this week, so maybe it will be a 1-2-3 punch.

On the T the game threads have always been and are supposed to be in the higher classification teams thread. I do know that consolidation would have a few Smith County teams competing on a statewide level instead of a "not so heated" in county rivalry. We won't even get into the better resources for the kids because this is a sports site. Both squads have some playmakers. I think SC has a edge going into this game but with the super jinx of this thread being in the wrong place, you never know what could happen lol.

Edited by bigreid

On the T the game threads have always been and are supposed to be in the higher classification teams thread. I do know that consolidation would have a few Smith County teams competing on a statewide level instead of a "not so heated" in county rivalry. We won't even get into the better resources for the kids because this is a sports site. Both squads have some playmakers. I think SC has a edge going into this game but with the super jinx of this thread being in the wrong place, you never know what could happen lol.

glover opened a thresd on the game in your classification. that jinx is called off. this is our area so we have one . one of you opened a thread in our area, so these threads are all over the place. all talk aside, i wish both teams an injury free contest. i hope both side show good sportsmanship, and give us one to talk about till next season. good luck boys and go big blue.

the "super jinx" :lol:

not to mention that there are 2 ghs vs. sc threads on the 1a threads plus the one on the 3a thread.

it could end up being an uber jinx! :wacko:

Come on now shady - we ALL know down deep you are a BIG OWL fan :thumb: