gordonsville@smith co.

pasttiger

Gordy is better than last year. SC about the same as last year. Gordy wins by 2 touchdowns and Medley is the difference.

I will remind ya'll I was right. Deal with it.

I agree Gordonsville is probably better even though I haven't seen them. Just knowing the returning players. I strongly disagree with SC being about the same. SC is much more physical and aggressive than last year. Should be a good one.

:excl:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordy is better than last year. SC about the same as last year. Gordy wins by 2 touchdowns and Medley is the difference.

I will remind ya'll I was right. Deal with it.

Well moDumbo - I think SC is better than last year. More physical and quicker than last year. Is this enough for the Owls to win, we'll see. :popcorneater:

Well moDumbo - I think SC is better than last year. More physical and quicker than last year. Is this enough for the Owls to win, we'll see. :popcorneater:

Scooper my boy, your Owls are about to get hit in the mouth like you cannot believe. Maybe being physical and quicker will help them make a faster retreat.

This ain't last year, or 2005, or 2001. And this ain't no dang Cheatham County either. Get ready. We are.

Fill your hand you.........

Guest Termite

Scooper my boy, your Owls are about to get hit in the mouth like you cannot believe. Maybe being physical and quicker will help them make a faster retreat.

This ain't last year, or 2005, or 2001. And this ain't no dang Cheatham County either. Get ready. We are.

If it's not 2005 or 2001, or last year...how bout..1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009,........

Let's see if I understand you right.

This is (according to most) basically the same team (more returning players) that was beat last year, in G-ville by SC. Agreed??

And they are going to hit this year...right? Does that mean they haven't in the past??

Retreat?? G-ville hasn't won this decade...and you talking about SC retreating???

Your right again....this ain't no Cheatham County...I believe is's SMITH COUNTY.

Fill my hand???? How's about you come on over and get a handfull..... :lol:

Guest Termite

Maybe it's just wishful thinking :twisted: , but I heard some of SC's players have staph.

Seriously, I hope not. I hate for anyone to have to sit out because of staph.

I'm not too sure Croz....but I've heard 3-4 have it. Not sure who, or what their status is....

Dumbo: We were hit in the mouth last week, against DCA, against Wilson Central, against Glencliff. Lets see now, you were hit in the mouth by Upperman, Cascade and Upperman again in jamboree in Hartsville. I would say we were smacked harder than you were - so Mr Dumbo, YOU get ready to get smacked in the moudth, for sure like you haven't been smacked. :ph34r:

Dumbo: We were hit in the mouth last week, against DCA, against Wilson Central, against Glencliff. Lets see now, you were hit in the mouth by Upperman, Cascade and Upperman again in jamboree in Hartsville. I would say we were smacked harder than you were - so Mr Dumbo, YOU get ready to get smacked in the moudth, for sure like you haven't been smacked. :ph34r:

You forgot Dekalb. :flower:

Check with anyone who keeps up with the upper division schools. Glencliff and Wilson Central are bottom feeders. Cascade at least went to the playoffs and won their division the last couple of years.

Scrimmages are just that- scrimmages. You have to see who will play you and you can either play them like a game or you can let every person on the sidelines get into the action. You can put your first team back in and keep them from scoring. You can let your young kids have at it and take the fall. What matters is the games. Go Tigers! Win or lose, we are behind you all the way.