gordonsville@smith co.

pasttiger

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

It's still hard to guage where everyone is at at this point in the season.

I think the Tigers can and will win.

I'm also anxious to see what the Owl offense looks like this year.

Here's to a good week! :hungry:

Croz........Can and WILL??? Kind of thought the same thing for a few years now ain't ya.? :D

I'm of the opinion of could.....probably won't. Especially if SC scores early or takes the lead...Tigers tend to panic or pack it in.(or have in the past) 07-08.

I expect G-ville to be a little different/better this year with the addition of Medley....

Right now....to me...it looks like a good offense against a good defense.....and we all know games are won on defense.......

Guest Termite

I listened to the game last year...and G-ville outplayed Chicken county in that game. Probably should've won it. I think most of them same boys are still on that G-ville team...and they want some revenge. Chicken County is DOOMED friday night. Doomed i tell ya.

Yelp.......that's what the scoreboard said.....SHOULD'VE....COULD'VE......WOULD'VE WON.....BUT DIDN'T.

Shoot.....most of the same boys are still on that SC team....dress out about 85....graduate around 12 SR...that would leave about 73.

Revenge??? Are you talking about revenge for last year....or the last 11??

This is,IMO, the most talented and most experienced Gville team in a while combined with what seems the least experienced SC team in a while.

Like you said Termite, the matchup will be Gville's Offense against SC's defense.

Then, if Gville can force some turnovers or even score on defense, they'll be in good shape.

By the time this game came around last year, I'd seen both teams, so I had a pretty good handle on what to expect. I haven't seen SC this year so I don't really know what they have. I know the players, but I haven't seen them since last year.

Gville will definitely have to play 4 full quarters to win.

Here's to Gville winning 21-10. :thumb:

Yelp.......that's what the scoreboard said.....SHOULD'VE....COULD'VE......WOULD'VE WON.....BUT DIDN'T.

Shoot.....most of the same boys are still on that SC team....dress out about 85....graduate around 12 SR...that would leave about 73.

Revenge??? Are you talking about revenge for last year....or the last 11??

DOOMED!!!

I listened to the game last year...and G-ville outplayed Chicken county in that game. Probably should've won it. I think most of them same boys are still on that G-ville team...and they want some revenge. Chicken County is DOOMED friday night. Doomed i tell ya.

You know about as much about Football as you do scorekeeping. Needless to say, that is not saying a lot. Gordonsville may win, Smith County will not win every single year, or shouuldn't. But, I don't even live in Smith County like yourself and I get tired of hearing "this is the year!" Talk is so over-rated. Having said that, I have to say Smith County wins even with a young and inexperienced team.

This may be SC's least experienced in a while, but they have a chance to be one of the best. I know what the Tigers return. I also know what did

not get to return, for one reason or the other. I also think SC got to play a team last night that resembles what Gordonsville brings. With the

exception of Chaz, who I think is better than the Qb we just played, the teams are similar, IMO. This week ought to be fun and turn out about the same. 27-13 SC.