gordonsville@smith co.

pasttiger

Listen pudknocker, Chicken County don't want none of TC, you only come playing TC when its a sure thing. I assure you when your middle schoolers get to high school, they will not want any of TC. Book it. Tell Maynord we got an open week next year, if ya'll could "fit" us in.

And yea ole Dirkson was a pretty good player for ya'll back in the day. but so was Cowan for G-ville.

I also agree that this is the worst SC team ive seen in a decade. Luckily for ya'll...your whole district is down. So ya'll might just squeak into the playoffs this year.

You want some move up and play some real football!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want some move up and play some real football!

We done played that record from 2001-2004. Had a couple of hits...almost made it to number 1. Real football? Where you from? If you wanna see "real Football" you gonna have to come down to the Creekbank. You feel me? :roflolk: I just want SC back on our schedule...win or lose, its always fun. I guess if pi$$ing em all off up there won't do it. I'ma have to change my strategy a little.

Edited by slimshady

We done played that record from 2001-2004. Had a couple of hits...almost made it to number 1. Real football? Where you from? If you wanna see "real Football" you gonna have to come down to the Creekbank. You feel me? :roflolk: I just want SC back on our schedule...win or lose, its always fun. I guess if pi$$ing em all off up there won't do it. I'ma have to change my strategy a little.

Ya Hoser! :twisted:

The fact is, he don't even know what he is talking about moonshiner. He is just a college kid that is still green behind the ears. Someone must me helping him out with his posts because he was barely alive when Dirkson played, so he knows nothing of that era. In fact, he knows nothing of football period. He thinks he does. All he knows is the sun rises and sets over Trousdale County and everything else requires him to wear blinders. It's ok, one day he will wake up to what's going on in the world around him and he will eventually be a little smarter for it. But for now, he is going to get on here and post things like Chicken County just to pee off his elders. lol. Honestly, some of it is getting old, and he has got a fish on his line with me.

College kid...not hardly. As far as being alive when Dirkson played, i was on the Creekbank, to see him with my own eyes, i promise you that. I knew if i fished long enough , i'd hook one. Just gotta know what bait to use. :roflolk:

As far as waking up and see whats going on around me....hummmm....i know Chicken County skeered to play TC. AND THATS A FACT!!!!! :twisted:

um last i heard the reason we dont play SC anymore is cause of what went on between Clint and Maynard. Maybe now that Creasy is the coach they eventually end up back on our schedule!

You know Creasy was the coach in the game you speak of...not Clint. It was Maynords "excuse" to get out of playing us. I'm sure they'll be back on our schedule....when our enrollment dictates we move up...we'll move right into their district. :twisted:

You know Creasy was the coach in the game you speak of...not Clint. It was Maynords "excuse" to get out of playing us. I'm sure they'll be back on our schedule....when our enrollment dictates we move up...we'll move right into their district. :twisted:

Enrollment won't be the reason you move up. Go ahead and move up anyway. That's the only way we will play. Suits me. It has nothing to do with who is good or who is bad. If some certain person could learn to stay off the sideline...and admit what he said...we would be playing now. :o

Enrollment won't be the reason you move up. Go ahead and move up anyway. That's the only way we will play. Suits me. It has nothing to do with who is good or who is bad. If some certain person could learn to stay off the sideline...and admit what he said...we would be playing now. :o

Ya'll can't run forever....we'll getcha sooner or later. :hungry: