gordonsville@smith co.

pasttiger

Check with anyone who keeps up with the upper division schools. Glencliff and Wilson Central are bottom feeders. Cascade at least went to the playoffs and won their division the last couple of years.

Scrimmages are just that- scrimmages. You have to see who will play you and you can either play them like a game or you can let every person on the sidelines get into the action. You can put your first team back in and keep them from scoring. You can let your young kids have at it and take the fall. What matters is the games. Go Tigers! Win or lose, we are behind you all the way.

I've seen "bottom feeding" large classification teams that would have little problem disposing a high caliber A team. Cascade graduated

18 or so seniors and that says it all for them. I've heard Westmoreland may have fielded their worst team ever. It doesn't matter who

you get your early work against. ;)

Guess we'll see pretty soon. GO BIG OWLS!!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen "bottom feeding" large classification teams that would have little problem disposing a high caliber A team. Cascade graduated

18 or so seniors and that says it all for them. I've heard Westmoreland may have fielded their worst team ever. It doesn't matter who

you get your early work against. ;)

Guess we'll see pretty soon. GO BIG OWLS!!

That was the worst Westmoreland team I have ever seen.

Cascade is young, but they beat Davidson Academy, I really don't know what to think of that yet.

I thought Dekalb would be better than they are.

You don't know what a lot of these teams have til you play them.

Now, Glencliff is usually not very good, but I don't know how they compare to smaller schools.

Wilson Central has its ups and downs, I know they were very good a couple of years ago.

And, I heard that Dekalb played even with DCA and Davidson Academy.

Now, What does all this mean?

Not a stinking thing.

All it is is practice, The boys really get it on tomorrow.

Dumbo: We were hit in the mouth last week, against DCA, against Wilson Central, against Glencliff. Lets see now, you were hit in the mouth by Upperman, Cascade and Upperman again in jamboree in Hartsville. I would say we were smacked harder than you were - so Mr Dumbo, YOU get ready to get smacked in the moudth, for sure like you haven't been smacked. :ph34r:

practice games are very different from the real thing.

Guest Termite

practice games are very different from the real thing.

Your right PT, your right......EXCEPT........that's how you get READY for the real thing.