gordonsville@smith co.

pasttiger

Does the linemen being out open an opportunity for the Henson kid from Upperman to play, or was he going to play anyway.

And, was he suited up for Upperman when Gville scrimmaged them.

From all the talk, I'm looking forward to watching him play.

As for the score, I saw some things last week that need to be corrected. If they're not before tonight, SC will win. If they're corrected, Gville wins.

Not sure croz. I would think they would have liked to work him in some to begin with, but now I'm sure he will start. I haven't seen him and want to see what all the talk is about also.

:excl:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the linemen being out open an opportunity for the Henson kid from Upperman to play, or was he going to play anyway.

And, was he suited up for Upperman when Gville scrimmaged them.

From all the talk, I'm looking forward to watching him play.

As for the score, I saw some things last week that need to be corrected. If they're not before tonight, SC will win. If they're corrected, Gville wins.

Yes Croz, this has opened the door for him to play. I don't know if he played against Gville or not. From what I have seen he is a good looking athlete. But, keep in mind, he has had only 4 days of practice. Croz you know just as I do, it takes time to learn termnoligy, plays, get in shape, mesh into the system. How effective he will be, I just don't know. How can you expect someone who has a week's practice to perform as the regulars perform? We will have to just wait and see. Anyway, good luck to the Tigers the rest of the season.

We have some people banged up or out of this game too. Had a few defectors to go.

Doesnt matter. About 9 pm tonight, you will think Moose, Mark, Vince, Bear, and Turney have all prepared for this night. I'm revising my prediction from 2 TDs--12 points, up to 17 points difference. 27-10 Tigers.

Owl feathers will be everywhere. The parties will be south of I-40 if ya'll wanna come.

Guest Termite

We have some people banged up or out of this game too. Had a few defectors to go.

Doesnt matter. About 9 pm tonight, you will think Moose, Mark, Vince, Bear, and Turney have all prepared for this night. I'm revising my prediction from 2 TDs--12 points, up to 17 points difference. 27-10 Tigers.

Owl feathers will be everywhere. The parties will be south of I-40 if ya'll wanna come.

Your probably right. IF G-ville wins ...there will be a party. IF SC wins...know what, just another ballgame. THAT's the difference.

I'm sure you'll be right in the middle of it.....probably can't remember the last time can you???

This reminds me when Coach Brownie Robinson, from Lancaster, was coaching at Watertown and played Lebanon in the Industrial Bowl. Coach Robinson beat Lebanon that night and on the way home, Coach Robinson stopped the bus on the square in Lebanon and threw and broke a 1/5 whiskey bottle on the statue on the square. He yelled, now take that along with the #### whippen you got tonight. Won't ever be another Brownie.

This reminds me when Coach Brownie Robinson, from Lancaster, was coaching at Watertown and played Lebanon in the Industrial Bowl. Coach Robinson beat Lebanon that night and on the way home, Coach Robinson stopped the bus on the square in Lebanon and threw and broke a 1/5 whiskey bottle on the statue on the square. He yelled, now take that along with the #### whippen you got tonight. Won't ever be another Brownie.

Brownie coached my dad at Watertown. What year did he chuck the bottle?

:excl: