Lincoln County at Blackman

MCHSBigBlue

Blackman really looked good tonight.

Mathers incredible.

Backup running backs looked good.

Quarterback looking good.

Backup QB looked good.

Defense looked much better tonight than they did against Tullahoma. A lot of very hard hits. Good against the run and better against the pass.

Way to go Blaze.

Will have to be ready to play all 4 quarters next week.

We are Blackman!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might have 125 but not many more. Falcons are back. Old school coaches (Palmer and Thomas) have defense to the old Falcon way of playing. Mathers appears to be the real deal but lets face facts. Tullahoma didn't tackle. The Falcons will. They are running to the ball and making tackles when they get there.

Look for B & O Railroad stock to drop after derailing. Falcons 21-17.

Naildriver, as i read in another one of your post, that you like to give it and take it, i hope that is true! Cause Mr. Mathers had 271 yards on just 11 carries! That's 24.6 yards per carry against your falcon's with those old school coaches and the old falcon way of playing. NO tackling, NO running to the ball cause the man with the ball was on the I-Train! CHOO CHOO! Alot of good Blackman folk tried to tell you that you were a tad bit decieved about your Falcons, but you just kept coming! And speaking of tackling, the Blackman Defense was knocking heads tonight! There inside LB's Thompson and Patton were all over the place knocking RB's and OL out! These guys are just scary! # 10 Armstrong and # 42 (announcer said Davenport?) were making big plays left and right! Now that is how you play defense! Good luck to you the rest of the way!

He might have 125 but not many more. Falcons are back. Old school coaches (Palmer and Thomas) have defense to the old Falcon way of playing. Mathers appears to be the real deal but lets face facts. Tullahoma didn't tackle. The Falcons will. They are running to the ball and making tackles when they get there.

Look for B & O Railroad stock to drop after derailing. Falcons 21-17.

You were close with yardage and score. Oh you weren't talking about the first half. Not much tackling going on. Good job Blaze!!! Next week we get to see just how good you really are.

You were close with yardage and score. Oh you weren't talking about the first half. Not much tackling going on. Good job Blaze!!! Next week we get to see just how good you really are.

We just got an old fashioned butt whipping tonight, that is all you can say. We tackled very,very poorly and made too many mistakes, fumbles and dropped passes to have a chance. And we do not have the team speed to compete with Blackman right now, and that was the most telling thing to me was the speed difference, they had it we don't. period, and we have got to do a much better job of tackling. Now I wouldn't break my arm patting myself on the back if I were you, you still have to beat a good Riverdale team and a good Oakland as well as Smyrna team too. Teams that Blackman seems to have a mental problem beating. Went up to the playoffs last year and saw a Blackman team that squeaked by Riverdale during the season get totally dominated from start to finish when it really counted, at home. So there are some chinks in your armour. Blackman has a very good football team, but you will have prove it to me that you can beat the above mentioned teams to go to that next level. Good luck the rest of the year.

Naildriver, as i read in another one of your post, that you like to give it and take it, i hope that is true! Cause Mr. Mathers had 271 yards on just 11 carries! That's 24.6 yards per carry against your falcon's with those old school coaches and the old falcon way of playing. NO tackling, NO running to the ball cause the man with the ball was on the I-Train! CHOO CHOO! Alot of good Blackman folk tried to tell you that you were a tad bit decieved about your Falcons, but you just kept coming! And speaking of tackling, the Blackman Defense was knocking heads tonight! There inside LB's Thompson and Patton were all over the place knocking RB's and OL out! These guys are just scary! # 10 Armstrong and # 42 (announcer said Davenport?) were making big plays left and right! Now that is how you play defense! Good luck to you the rest of the way!

Brag and make fun all you want big boy, what goes around comes around. What position did you play, waterboy? Seems that the players and coaching staff at Blackman have some class, you must have laid out of school the day they were teaching that, and also how to win with class, must not have been there that day either. I don't get on here very much anymore, and it is blow hard's like you that are the reason i don't.

We just got an old fashioned butt whipping tonight, that is all you can say. We tackled very,very poorly and made too many mistakes, fumbles and dropped passes to have a chance. And we do not have the team speed to compete with Blackman right now, and that was the most telling thing to me was the speed difference, they had it we don't. period, and we have got to do a much better job of tackling. Now I wouldn't break my arm patting myself on the back if I were you, you still have to beat a good Riverdale team and a good Oakland as well as Smyrna team too. Teams that Blackman seems to have a mental problem beating. Went up to the playoffs last year and saw a Blackman team that squeaked by Riverdale during the season get totally dominated from start to finish when it really counted, at home. So there are some chinks in your armour. Blackman has a very good football team, but you will have prove it to me that you can beat the above mentioned teams to go to that next level. Good luck the rest of the year.

There's a few in every crowd. Still some old timers on here. Would like to see post more. Falcons will get better. Edited by wingman10

Brag and make fun all you want big boy, what goes around comes around. What position did you play, waterboy? Seems that the players and coaching staff at Blackman have some class, you must have laid out of school the day they were teaching that, and also how to win with class, must not have been there that day either. I don't get on here very much anymore, and it is blow hard's like you that are the reason i don't.

I can understand why you dont get here anymore. LC is a has been and would stuggle to beat a good 1A program.

Great post! Way to go Falconstatsman! Some people have no respect for the game, coaches, players & fans.

It looks like Blackman is going to have another great team if there team will stay healthy. That running back #4 is amazing along with there oline. The LBs #44 and #11 were all over the field shutting down the run game. I bet LC didnt have 50 yards rushing. LC was just outmatched in this game. I do have to give it to LC for fighting the whole game and not giving up. LC did have a few positive plays when #12 would throw it deep to #23, i think them two hooked up for over 160 yards. But another than that Blackmans D shutdown LC. Im looking forward to watching Blackman play vs teams like Riverdale, Oakland, etc. Good game to Blackman and good job LC for keeping your heads up and fighting to the end. I think LC will end up having a good season. And I see Blackman making a deep run in the playoffs

Mr. Falconstatman, it seems that i hurt your feelings! i am really sorry for that, really! if you'll take a little time and go back and read SEVERAL post by "Mr. Naildriver", you'll see that HE is the one that bragged (although i did not think it was mean spirited nor did it hurt my feelings) all week about how LC would shut down the I-Train, score alot of points, etc. We, the blackman posters, tried SEVERAL times to tell him that he was not thinking clearly and MIGHT want to back off just a tad or there would be a "I TOLD YOU SO" coming after the game! So, after the game he simply got some facts via my post that told him, "WE TOLD YOU SO"! If you read my post again with non-emotional eyes, you'll see that it was the "DRAGNET" approach,just the facts that refuted all of his bragging. Personally, just talking about LC, I thought there schemes were very solid, the players certainly passed the eyeball test and i think ya'll will win more games that most may think at this point. I just felt like they were overmatched at most positions and that is difficult to overcome! I actually think you are better than last year,but after two weeks, i also think we are better than last year! Come on back and have a little fun on CoachT! FYI: Calling me names like waterboy and Mr. NO class is probably not the best way to have a constructive conversation! FYI 2: The last time I served as a waterboy in 1986, i was voted 1st team all region and waterboy of the year in Alabama where i went to highschool! :thumb: