Alcoa vs Maryville

a-town1408

Tom142

I think 34-31 sounds like a good score but hopefully Maryville will have 34. This game will be a war and I can't wait to see it.

Clintabbot makes a great point. There are 50 people I work with at my job. Only a few people have asked me about the game. Of course I work in Vonore. But! Most people I know could care less about High School Football. I love it myself.

I cannot wait, will be there early to get a seat...F5 by a TD

I do have a question for you Alcoa guys. heard Rankin on the radio tonight and he said his QB was returning punts...is this true? :shock: 100 players on the sideline and the QB returns punts...

I know the QB returned punts a few years ago and it worked out really well especially when he took one to the house in the state title game that year against Milan.

Hey guys, I know this is a long shot, but does anyone happen to know if Highland Media carries the channel the game is going to be on? I'm working to late to make it for kick off (over an hour drive) this year & would really like to see it. Again I know it's a long shot but I had to ask. Thanks in advance.