Alcoa at Maryville - Take 2

Solomon

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys, I do have a favor to ask.

Mrs. Sol lost her grandmother earlier this week so we'll be in Indiana tomorrow through the weekend. If y'all could say a quick one for her and her family during the Moment of Silence tomorrow night I'd appreciate it.

I will be doing my best to listen online though.

Mrs. Sol lost her grandmother earlier this week so we'll be in Indiana tomorrow through the weekend. If y'all could say a quick one for her and her family during the Moment of Silence tomorrow night I'd appreciate it.

Sorry to hear of your families loss but you don't have to wait for tomorrow Sol we can take care of that request tonight.

Sorry to hear of your loss Mr. Sol

OLDREBEL made a statement yesterday about the list of those who might take the helm if GQ were not around and was asked if he was serious about taking any or all of them before Rankin... yes he was and so is the REBELNATION. :popcorneater:

To be fair, D Hunt probably isn't ready for the HFC spot with only a month of HS coaching experience. I'll reassess that in Nov.

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.