Alcoa at Maryville - Take 2

Solomon

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys, I do have a favor to ask.

Mrs. Sol lost her grandmother earlier this week so we'll be in Indiana tomorrow through the weekend. If y'all could say a quick one for her and her family during the Moment of Silence tomorrow night I'd appreciate it.

I will be doing my best to listen online though.

Solly so sorry to hear....I will pray for you and your family (No silence for me).....God Bless and be safe on the road.....STARS

If Shaq and John Daly show up tomorrow, they will most definately sit with the F5 faithful.

Eating waffles.

Just sayin'

Well APB....If'un Rawls hauls Shaq Diddy up two tha Skeeter and wants two haiv a waffle eatin contest....Eye thank eye mite no sumbody who'd taik that challinge.... (Evun tho biskitts and gravy iz her speshultee)..... :hungry:

I HATE ALCOA!!!!!!!!! Lets go Rebels its payback time. Send these boys packin back across town this year. Gonna be a tough matchup with some shakeup on both teams from last year. I like our chances though. Im takin the Rebels (as always) 31-24 in a game that is close until the end. GO REBELS!!!! I HATE ALCOA!!!!!!

Solly , prayers sent up already , ya'll have a safe trip and we'll talk at you when ye get back.

OLDREBEL , I would still take D HUNT. I am looking for a great game tonight. Ya'll are gonna love it so come ready to rock and prepare for no voice Friday morning. I wish GQ would call me and say "can you get that "M" on the field by 16:00." GO REBELS!!!!!! GIVE 'EM H E L L.

Hey STARZ , I know you will have to climb the pole but ... CALL ME ASAP!

Edited by GREYRIDER

Sol - prayers have been spoken.

Everyone else, a question: how many guys do the tornados have playing both directions this year? how about the Rebels?

I always think it's a disadvantage to have to play guys on both sides of the ball. I heard Rankin talking on the radio yesterday about what a dangerous predicament that is for them since they don't have much in the way of a backup QB and since their QB also plays defense and returns kicks. Granted, I think that this would be the only game of the season alcoa might not win even without a quaterback, but still...

This is the coolest I remember it being temperature-wise for this game in more than a decade. Should be a nice night for some football.

PAPA , good to hear from you. I don't really know about ahs but MHS is about normal.

It is unusually cool for this game but it will heat up fast! GO REBELS!

Hey Grey. It's good to be heard!

Thanks for the info on the Rebels. Anyone got any wisdom on ahs? Alcoa kids only have to play about one game a year that lasts 3 or more quarters, and doing double duty can be a factor in that type of contest. I'd love to know more on the subject...