The Warriors from Marion Co. vs The SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

How was the middle school? Ahh the Warrior faithful will show up tommorrow. One thing about the fans they love their team no matter how bad they are. Just like we would for the Pirates. The question is how long will the be there? :roflol: I say by halftime they are cleared out! What do you think Pitt? Remember everyone there is no competition!

Well I will say there middle school team did pretty well. They got a good running back but not a good defence. Well I guess they will show up just to see if there is going to be a marion county miracle. Then when they see that isnt going to happen they will be out of there before halftime. :roflol: My prediction is..........

Sp-67

J-13

I will be arriving early tonight to grace everyone with my presence. I will be the one with the personal body guard down near the track area. I will be evaluating several young lads throughout the night in hopes of them achieving legend status. All young lads should lay it on the line for this rivalry game. Everyone remember I will sign autographs and do photographs all night long for everyone's enjoyment and viewing pleasure.

Edited by TheLivingLegend

OK.. I know there were probably too many parentheses in my post for you to comprehend.. but that is exactly what I said.. Runner up in 1A in 1982 and Runner up in 2A in 1984.. State Champs in 2A in 1990 and 1992.. State Champs in 3A 1994 and 1995.. Howie was using the excuse that we were 3A during his playing days which is why he never was on a winning team against Marion County.. He originally had Class of 85 in his signature until he removed it for some unknown reason... Ashamed would be my guess..

Actually, you apparently have a reading comprehension problem, but then you are a Jasper graduate. :roflol: The classifications at the time were A, AA, and AAA, NOT 1a, 2a, 3a, etc. unless you were from Stevenson or Bridgeport. Go look on the trophies and see what they say.

Edit: A was pronounced single A, AA was pronounced double A, and AAA was pronounced triple A. Grade school dismissed.

Edited by rlh

Good luck to South Pitt Marion County....sounds like you're going to need it! Pirates by whatever Vic wants it to be. Hope every one comes out injury free. You know we're pulling for you in TC. :thumb:

P.S. I know it's early...but I saw JB play last night, and they looked pretty dang good. Very solid on offense and a defense that reminded me of your '08 team....fast as lighting and all over the field! If they don't make the final four, I'll be shocked.

Good luck to South Pitt Marion County....sounds like you're going to need it! Pirates by whatever Vic wants it to be. Hope every one comes out injury free. You know we're pulling for you in TC. :thumb:

P.S. I know it's early...but I saw JB play last night, and they looked pretty dang good. Very solid on offense and a defense that reminded me of your '08 team....fast as lighting and all over the field! If they don't make the final four, I'll be shocked.

Good info Seven....seeems like the West may have a few strong teams again this year...hopefully, we will get the opportunity to play one of them...

On Paper it certainly looks like South Kimball should have the upper hand as they have for few years. If they played half as good as their old men talked they could go 10-0 in th SEC. Remember South Kimball faithful, nothing lasts for ever and what comes around goes around.

Sounds like your from Jasper or Whitwell and have experienced the last 15-25 years!!!

On Paper it certainly looks like South Kimball should have the upper hand as they have for few years. If they played half as good as their old men talked they could go 10-0 in th SEC. Remember South Kimball faithful, nothing lasts for ever and what comes around goes around.

:roflol: No we just are the bullies of the valley, and the way its looking it might not last forever, but for awhile there will be no competition!

Old Pirate says yous don't need PAPER or be able to read to know where the stud makers are.......Yous thinks Old Pirate is joking....OP ain't joking.. :roflol: Recon OP agrees with you that the Pirates have had the upper hand for a few.......years and WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. Jasper folkes did more than ther share of bumping them gums in their glory days and still attempt rattle some youngons cages regarding them glory years.Recon it has always been difficult for them fine folkes in Jasper to accept they have been defeated by those so... called... low life, profect dwelling, cave dwellers. Figure Jasper is like a blind dog that finds a bone ever now and then.

I sure HOPE coacht don't think us Pirate folkes is goin to be cry babies now yous Jasper folkes is a wanting to call usin South Kimball.

Good luck to the Warriors of Marion County tonight. I hope both teams play hard and stay away from injury. Remember you can follow Marion football on twitter at twitter.mchs_football.com.. North Jackson and other local football scores will also be updated throughout the evening by chattanoogasports.com.

Edited by volsbbfan

Good luck tonight Warriors...those pirates are at it again. In this big game you never know what can happen....Good luck to both teams and hope for an injury free, hard hitting game....

Dad burnit, yous is alive....still... Old Pirate has to say that it ain't been quite the same without ALL them Jasper folkes on here. Done and figured theys give up on this here feud. Some missed more than others, particularly that Squaw skillet slinger. OP still has visions of her avatar pic, kinda mindful of that trip to Nashville a few years back.