Sullivan South vs. Daniel Boone 9/3/2010

2000southreb81

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to come back. You did give me somewhat of a challange. I got some goff trying to spar with me now and to tell you the truth its like competing with a rock.

You'll have to ask Art first. I retired from teaching 3rd grade so I could spend quality time on coach T. Art made me feel so guilty about wasting taxpayers money that I could hardly sleep at night. I'm happy to report that there is one less teacher wasting taxpayers money like I did for the last 20 years. Now I just change the world by teaching yoga and parenting 5 kids full time. Vote for Art president- he'll help rid the world of all those rich teachers watching oprah and eating Bon-bons all day. If he says it's ok, then I guess I could come out and play between Warrior Pose and dirty dishes.

In the spirit of giving MyLordJack someone worthy to spar with other than Comp...wait, I mean Art, no... ummmmm... Toss&weep?... no,...well I can't think of a smart one right now- but I'm sure there's one around here! Let me get back to you....

OM baby & REBEL love,

Da bobby mama

You'll have to ask Art first. I retired from teaching 3rd grade so I could spend quality time on coach T. Art made me feel so guilty about wasting taxpayers money that I could hardly sleep at night. I'm happy to report that there is one less teacher wasting taxpayers money like I did for the last 20 years. Now I just change the world by teaching yoga and parenting 5 kids full time. Vote for Art president- he'll help rid the world of all those rich teachers watching oprah and eating Bon-bons all day. If he says it's ok, then I guess I could come out and play between Warrior Pose and dirty dishes.

In the spirit of giving MyLordJack someone worthy to spar with other than Comp...wait, I mean Art, no... ummmmm... Toss&weep?... no,...well I can't think of a smart one right now- but I'm sure there's one around here! Let me get back to you....

OM baby & REBEL love,

Da bobby mama

I hope Bobby is doing well.Getting an education is the bottom line,but I know it's exciting to still watch him play.There is nothing like watching your baby become a man.I wish him well,but it's been a while since 2 or 22 was not a man.

OM baby & REBEL love,

Da bobby mama

You might want to take you own advice and stay in the kitchen and keep packing those picnic lunches for those Saturday games.

The only thing like a rock around here is that sorry poll you started. It's sinking off this board so fast it's funny. Nobody cares what you think and I bet your next move will be to bump your own thread. Your slipping Waco or should I say sinking? :roflol:

Looks like that 100% correct poll is holding up pretty well on page 1 tosssalad. Not even needing a bump. Can't you be right about something? Anything?