Harriman at Wartburg

olerockyrebel

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking this will be a good game. Harriman will be tough to beat. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think Wartburg has given up any 2nd half points in any game this year. 7-7 at half time with Monterey, 27-7 final. 14-14 at the half with Midway, 28 -14 final. 7-7 half time score with Oneida, 13-7 final. Wartburgs coaching staff has done an excellent job adjusting in the 2nd half. I'll say Wartburg 28 - Harriman 22. Go dogs!!!

I think this game is going to come down to who tackles better. the first man there for Wartburg has to make the tackle or at least hold on till help arrives. Harriman can't let Wartburgs receivers get loose, and can't let them nickle and dime them up and down the field with the short passing game.

keys for Wartburg======limit big plays on D and make sure you catch the ball on O..

keys for Harriman=====stop short passing game on D and make sure your running backs don't take many big hits so they can be on the field to finish the game.

High scoring game could go either way.. I like Wartburg to win in the 4rth quarter.

we have number 1 off in county. can anybody slow us down? the puppys are barely ahead of oakdale. the puppys probably want score aginst harriman. :mrgreen:

1 sunbright 35.7 pts

2 coalfield 30 pts

3 wartburg 22.3 pts

4 oakdale 13.7 pts

just 41 points!!! 4-0 sounds to me like these dawgs are for real what is your record oh yeah 2-1 and the loss come from the only team you have played!!! Go DOG's

we have number 1 off in county. can anybody slow us down? the puppys are barely ahead of oakdale. the puppys probably want score aginst harriman. :mrgreen:

1 sunbright 35.7 pts

2 coalfield 30 pts

3 wartburg 22.3 pts

4 oakdale 13.7 pts

Anybody could score that much against the 1st 2 teams u played this year..

We will see what happens when Wartburg and Sunbright play

1 sunbright 35.7 pts

2 coalfield 30 pts

3 wartburg 22.3 pts

4 oakdale 13.7 pts

Well, Well, Well, old tigger seems to have lost that prediction really really bad. Seems the Dogs score 41 against a good Harriman Team. Tonight was a good as I have seen a Wartburg Team play. Very physical on defense. Moved the ball well on offense. Seemed to wear out Harriman at the end. All in all a great effort.