Oliver Springs @ Grundy Co.

Oldschool31

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflol: Well it looks like ol tiger is finally coming out from under his rock again, even after the Yellowjackets spanked that butt this weekend. If I remember right, which I'm sure I do, the game last year between OZ and Sunbright ended in a defeat for Sunbright, just like this weekends game with Coalfield.

Sunbright= 0-1 the worst record in the district-- LOL , Oh my belly!!!!! :roflol::roflol:

Edited by catback

There are shorter ways than going from 27 all the way down to 24 around through Monteagle. Try 27 to 111 to 399 to 108. Not really hard at all. 399 is curvy and you'll need to take it easy on there but you will cut A LOT of miles off the trip instead of going all the way to 24 and through Monteagle. That's like going around your elbow to get to your..... :rolleyes:

This game is just like last year. Grundy 0-2. OS 2-0 with 2 big wins. Looks like OS wins but they should have won last year too. I'd call it a toss up. Grundy needs this win.

Go Jackets!

DL.

There are shorter ways than going from 27 all the way down to 24 around through Monteagle. Try 27 to 111 to 399 to 108. Not really hard at all. 399 is curvy and you'll need to take it easy on there but you will cut A LOT of miles off the trip instead of going all the way to 24 and through Monteagle. That's like going around your elbow to get to your..... :rolleyes:

Good directions as once they hit 111 from 27 its what an hour give or take from there to the GCHS? Plus before or even after the game they can stop and eat in Dunlap. :thumb: Not to knock it but it will be there only place to eat.

Seriously I never have got some folks fascination with interstates. You should have heard some of the directions folks were telling a couple of years ago when Sequatchie played at Westmoreland they were like go down and take 24 to Murfeesboro or go 111 to Cookeville and then 40 and were like its a lot easier to go to McMinnville then to Smithville from there take 70 to 231 and your practically there.

Edited by Sequatchie