Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

Well all I was saying is its eveybodys opinion on what will happen in this game. So what if I predict SP to kill them and we get beat. What does it matter to you, you didnt post it. So post something about the game and quit trying to tell other people how to post. Go Pirates.

:popcorneater:

Signal fan's id like to remind you that South Pittsburg is on central Time.. so the Game will start at 8 your time... I will say get here an hr early.. at least spitt fan's but leave my seat alone lmao..... I hope Signal fan's leave South Pittsburg with a huge wow... its Loud and loud... it will be Rocking you will be amazed that a small school as ourselves can put up some Noise. a article in the times free press says news coverage from all over the state.. Vic added there will be double police , concessions, ticket sellers... im going to say 7,000 + i heard of a couple Teams with off dates will be there... andMurphy from Murphy fair. OMG we know were Roy will be.. Pulling on his pant leg lmao.....my take is if south Pittsburg can get out early they wont let up.... i still say a 6 point Game winner South Pittsburg P:S is Signal Mtn this hated?????? or just a good matchup? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm things that make you go hmmmmmm

I would love to see 7000 at this game. I’m sure Coach Grider would like to have that large of gate too. And you can bet the SM fans will get there early. I hope to see at least 1,000 there tailgating two hours early.

And yes we are this hated. So hated that the only way we got a school was the community paid for half (20 million) for it to be built. Ask the folks in East Hamilton how much their community paid. Now that we finally have the school everybody loves to hate us. I guess I don’t blame them as we have achieved a lot in a short time (just trying to make sure I sound a little arrogant). Everybody loves to hate winners, that’s why all these new fans SP picked up this week will be back to hating you next week.

I would love to see 7000 at this game. I’m sure Coach Grider would like to have that large of gate too. And you can bet the SM fans will get there early. I hope to see at least 1,000 there tailgating two hours early.

And yes we are this hated. So hated that the only way we got a school was the community paid for half (20 million) for it to be built. Ask the folks in East Hamilton how much their community paid. Now that we finally have the school everybody loves to hate us. I guess I don’t blame them as we have achieved a lot in a short time (just trying to make sure I sound a little arrogant). Everybody loves to hate winners, that’s why all these new fans SP picked up this week will be back to hating you next week.

well You can expect this or at least understand.. we have earned our respect... and i know you understand that.. it will take time to get the respect that you guys want. but we have been playing here for over 100 years... Respect or not when u get here and Leave no matter what you think or see on CoachT you will get treated with respect here at Beene Stadium I assure you... to be the best is to beat the best...

When smeagle1, says tailgate that means the SM fans with be early. They bring their own food to eat. they cookout before the game.This means that they will not be eating at the concession.And I was told that Coach Price ask,Coach Grider if they could put a gate up on the track to keep all the people from walking around the track.So the SM fans and cheerleaders could have room. Grider said that would be ok with him.

Been waitin' a year for this one. It should be a real barnburner. Two great teams, with great talent. Coach Grider and Coach Price will have their boys ready, and I hope both teams bring their "A Game". The "Old Guys" are right about this one. It could go either way when it comes gutcheck time, and the winner will be the team that can Execute and Survive for four full quarters. This one ought to be on TV.

Havin' said that, and I've got lots of friends up and down the Valley, I do believe the Eagles are gonna come a screechin' off this old mountain, and the Pirates will feel how much our talons have grown. How's that for some smack?

Regardless of the outcome, I expect to see both teams in the playoffs; and I hope both teams come out of this one without any injuries and win their classes.

P.S. I'll be there Reeeeeaaaal early, and I wouldn't mind gettin' my hands on one of them fatburgers. That is, if some of you Pirates don't mind soshullizing with a Troll.

:hungry:

Edited by MountainTroll

When smeagle1, says tailgate that means the SM fans with be early. They bring their own food to eat. they cookout before the game.This means that they will not be eating at the concession.And I was told that Coach Price ask,Coach Grider if they could put a gate up on the track to keep all the people from walking around the track.So the SM fans and cheerleaders could have room. Grider said that would be ok with him.

I am going to tell you right now that thats a lie...People will definitily be walking the track and our famous "railbirds" will be on both sides...So wishful thinking...You probably meant block off an area for the cheerleaders like we do...But fence in a area....no sir :thumb:

Didn't hurt me...hehehe ...Who said that I was there... I am not them... I am me, just a fan of all high school football (well almost all), I said that I heard SC had to park in the boonies and walk....although this must be hitting your sore spot.... you know that sore spot you evidently got from walking .45mi with them...bahahahah :roflol:

however, I am begining to have a favorite team and it is any team that is beating SM.

You must not have many favorites then.