Henry County (3-1) at Springfield (3-0)

bellgo

:rolleyes: .....You are not worth anymore of my time.....

Since you know that there are no good responses to my post, your choice is wise. I have all of the common sense ammunition and you are fighting a losing verbal battle. Your last post was your smartest post...EVER! You are like the player who gets beat deep on a pass or fumbles and comes up limping...you always need an excuse. Rather than keeping up your verbal sparring with me and coming out on the short end..."you are not worth anymore of my time". Great response. Be at the game and make your excuses afterward. If this game is our "slip up" game, I will own up.

Since you know that there are no good responses to my post, your choice is wise. I have all of the common sense ammunition and you are fighting a losing verbal battle. Your last post was your smartest post...EVER! You are like the player who gets beat deep on a pass or fumbles and comes up limping...you always need an excuse. Rather than keeping up your verbal sparring with me and coming out on the short end..."you are not worth anymore of my time". Great response. Be at the game and make your excuses afterward. If this game is our "slip up" game, I will own up.

Already got your excuse ready, your just a big mouth behind a keyboard. I am not giving up, just want to disscuss the game in a respectable manner, not w/ someone who thinks they know everything and pats themself on the back when people get tired of reading their crap.....

Edited by Kevin38

Let me clear some things up using FactsOnly:

1 Kevin38 does not want to discuss the game in a respectable manner (or he would do so).

2 Kevin38 is passionate about Springfield football.

3 Henry County has the best defense they have had since Counce's previous tenure.

4 Last year was not Henry County's best opportunity to win the State Championship.

5 I have no FactsOnly to contribute regarding Springfield's football team.

6 This Friday will be Springfield's biggest gate.

7 Kevin38's impression is that Henry County posters are talking like they have already won "2-3 titles".

8 EVERYONE in Henry County knows there have been no state titles.

9 This post will not cause Kevin38 to discuss the game in a respectable manner.

10 Kevin38 has coaxed Alcoa fans to post on this thread ( see Fact 1 ).

Edited by FactsOnly

1 Kevin38 does not want to discuss the game in a respectable manner (or he would do so).

3 Henry County has the best defense they have had since Counce's previous tenure.

4 Last year was not Henry County's best opportunity to win the State Championship.

7 Kevin38's impression is that Henry County posters are talking like they have already won "2-3 titles".

9 This post will not cause Kevin to discuss the game in a respectable manner.

Very good post factsonly...i agree..especially with number 4, number 6, & number 8! You are a very "factsonly" poster!!

• Upvote 1

9 This post will not cause Kevin38 to discuss the game in a respectable manner.

If you had been reading my post you will see that is what I have been trying to do. I will step back though b/c obviously it may not be possible.....

• Upvote 1

I wish I heard more about the players than the former coaches. Springfield is 3-0 which is impressive, and Henry County is 3-1 which is very impressive too. The major difference from this year and last is it is a new year. Why can people not just give both teams credit up to this point in a new year, and wait intil Friday night to smack talk?

He's fine. Was at practice today (watching) and said he felt fine-- not even a headache. Probably will be held out a week or two.

GO BIG RED

This is going to sound like a smart alec question but it's really not. If he is fine, then why was he watching and not practicing? What is his injury and what position does he play? Does he start?

Edited by Red Warrior