Cloudland vs. the dominant Creek

THE KING

cloudland hasnt been the same since we went up there and whiped them in playoff last yr.

your very wrong last years team had zero heart.this years team does they work hard.and sure they have lost 2 games but they never stopped playing this team would kill last years team.and do every one a favor stop talking crap to everyone.your maken your school look bad on here kid.

And here is a fair weather fan. Only appears after Unaka lucks up and wins a big game or if the King makes a post. I'm not the same trash talker I used to be. Been beat up by LIFE the last couple of years. You'll have to go somewhere else and pick a fight. :lol:

Yes, Yes I'm a fair weather fan. You are constantly posting so it's not hard to get on here and have a rebutal. Oh, and love the "I'm not the same trash talker" but your on here stating they should get mad and if you notice I said there doesn't have to be mudslingin to make it good. Best of Luck to both teams and may the best team with the fewest errors come out victorious. ;)

I see the Rangers takin this one! 28-18. Cloudland does not have the athletes to stop Unaka's passing game although playing Avery last week should really help them. Yes, Cloudland has beat the Rangers quite regularly the last bunch of years. Cloudland has not recruited quite as well the last few years and it has really hurt them. The Unaka-Cloudland series might still favor the landers but without all the help Cloudland has received from N. Carolina over the years, this series would be much closer than people realize.

I see the Rangers takin this one! 28-18. Cloudland does not have the athletes to stop Unaka's passing game although playing Avery last week should really help them. Yes, Cloudland has beat the Rangers quite regularly the last bunch of years. Cloudland has not recruited quite as well the last few years and it has really hurt them. The Unaka-Cloudland series might still favor the landers but without all the help Cloudland has received from N. Carolina over the years, this series would be much closer than people realize.

Did you know that the year Mark Byrd was a senior,2 of Avery's best players lived in Tennessee. With those 2 players,Cloudland might have won the state. You win some and you lose some. Its just the nature of things.

I think Cloudland will defend the home turf and pull it out. This team plays with alot of pride.I think Unaka will know the name Luke Childress, Taylor Whitehead may have a big game also. Cole will have his usual night,runs like a beast and he never seems to get tired. I also think Cloudland will try some different things than they did against Avery on defence, maybe bump the receivers and get after the QB. I do look for Unaka to score some,but I think Cloudland will score a little more. Go Landers.

28 - 14 Unaka , I hate to say it but Unaka is just flat out better than Cloudland this year , and they appear to be getting better each week. I don't think the landers can stop Unakas passing game on a regular night, but with some rain in the forecast may keep the score lower than it would be which I think favors Cloudland. Good luck to both should be a good one.

I've not even been interested in watching Cloudland football over the past few years, this team is fun to watch.They have toughness and grit. Pretty ball don't fit Cloudland. Never has.The one thing I keep thinking about is ,this game could get ugly,you absolutely can't resort to cheap play. Got to stay disaplined regardless. I'm not sure either team has that kind of disapline. That junk will lose you a ballgame in a skinny minute. Play until the whistle blows and between the sidelines.

I've not even been interested in watching Cloudland football over the past few years, this team is fun to watch.They have toughness and grit. Pretty ball don't fit Cloudland. Never has.The one thing I keep thinking about is ,this game could get ugly,you absolutely can't resort to cheap play. Got to stay disaplined regardless. I'm not sure either team has that kind of disapline. That junk will lose you a ballgame in a skinny minute. Play until the whistle blows and between the sidelines.

you're right pujo, i have only seen cloudland in 1 game other than the jamboree so i dont know about their discipline, but I know Unaka has had their moments this year, both sides keep your composer and settle it on the field. i dont think either side is good enough to be giving up 15 yards to the other team

you're right pujo, i have only seen cloudland in 1 game other than the jamboree so i dont know about their discipline, but I know Unaka has had their moments this year, both sides keep your composer and settle it on the field. i dont think either side is good enough to be giving up 15 yards to the other team

Seems like stuff like that happens at very crucial times in the game.Players can't be selfish and do stupid things that cost the whole team. Its usually the same kids every week,Coaches can't ignore it and hope it goes away, there are ways to harness it. Then again ,some kids are just out of controll, just put um on the sidelines. You never see a good team with these kinds of problems.