Greeneville(4-0) at Tn High(4-0)

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

barb....Barb.......BARB........................... OMG!!! Give me a second... I think i just spit up a little in my mouth. :oops:

hi,buddy.I know why it took you so long to get on here.your the NEWS GUY on Channel 5.Cause he said something like youd say=Before the highlight of G-VILLE and Coach SCRUBS,He said this was the game in all of TENNESSEE :roflol: To bad yall didnt hold up yalls end

Cmon Cap give us something. Ol Willy C cant throw, bout like Downs cant catch. Oh wait that don't work. After that showing, those two are prolly wishing signing day had come and gone.

I was expecting something, anything after all the BS CAP been throwin! Major disappointment. I was going to take a picture of the scoreboard but as soon as the whistle blew it was gone. Well now maybe you all know what real D-1 talent looks like!!!

Cmon Cap give us something. Ol Willy C cant throw, bout like Downs cant catch. Oh wait that don't work. After that showing, those two are prolly wishing signing day had come and gone.

I was expecting something, anything after all the BS CAP been throwin! Major disappointment. I was going to take a picture of the scoreboard but as soon as the whistle blew it was gone. Well now maybe you all know what real D-1 talent looks like!!!

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but it didn't take long for the score board to be turned off. Wow! Devils played tonight!

No excuses because there really aren't any. GREENEVILLE is the REAL DEAL... and Willie C. (AKA WOLVERINE) is THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To be honest I kinda knew we where fighting an uphill battle... but I had to wear my colors because that's what I do. From the first carry from Wolverine I knew we where on a different planet then where we normally reside. And that would be the BIG 8. I can't begin to express how impressed I was with the GREENDEVILS... from their size to their SPEED to their execution!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get NO debate from CAP because I will AWAYS give credit where credit is due. But I want a GMAN-T when it's time to go to the BORO!!

As for the vIKINGS... I hope they hire a cardiologist to prepare the team for the rest of the season, Because.... WE WHERE VIOLATED to the point of calling 911.... in the FIRST QUATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Tennessee laid down against Oregon... we dug a hole to CHINA against the G-MEN!!! I will follow up with more thoughts... but I'm seriously upset at the stomach at this point with the history that was mad tonight! In all my years as a Viking.... there has NEVER been a @22 WHOOPIN passed out in the CASTLE (in or out) like the vIKINGS took tonight... and I'm so glad my kids weren't a part of this HISTORIC night!!!! It's a good thing we got EAST out of the way. YEA.... that's right ... I said it!!! I'm going to stop now before I start naming names. AND IF I DID I would start with the FS and the OLBssssssssssssssssss. THEIR JOBS SHOULD BE ON THE LINE IN THIS WEEKS PRACTICE!!!! ONE MORE THING... COACHING???? NO COMPLAINTS,.. other than WE NEED A SIDELINE MOTIVATOR AND HAVE NEEDED ONE FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME (VOLUNTEER 07'. BOONE 09'). Coach Stubbs is a GOOD Coach and did the best he could do with... well... you know the rest. IF YOU DON"T LIKE WHAT I SAY... PROVE ME WRONG.... Dmit!!! As bad as this historic defeat hurts him (and me) he knows that the cost was minimal (in the big picture) for a BIG lesson learned that will BETTER this team for the remainder of the season.

Now I think that would be considered EATING YOUR CROW straight up... NO CHASER!!!! :angry:

QUESTIONS????

Edited by Cap1

Cap!

Good Post...Wish I saw your face when Willy C broke out for his Td Run(one of 4 btw)...What were you thinkin??? 4.38??? yes or no???

429 yards on the groun man with Willy had 240...

Way I see it. This was a Shutout. Vikes scored on our JV team...What were pple saying on the homeside???

Edited by CoachTFlorida

No excuses because there really aren't any. GREENEVILLE is the REAL DEAL... and Willie C. (AKA WOLVERINE) is THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To be honest I kinda knew we where fighting an uphill battle... but I had to wear my colors because that's what I do. From the first carry from Wolverine I knew we where on a different planet then where we normally reside. And that would be the BIG 8. I can't begin to express how impressed I was with the GREENDEVILS... from their size to their SPEED to their execution!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get NO debate from CAP because I will AWAYS give credit where credit is due. But I want a GMAN-T when it's time to go to the BORO!!

As for the vIKINGS... I hope they hire a cardiologist to prepare the team for the rest of the season, Because.... WE WHERE VIOLATED to the point of calling 911.... in the FIRST QUATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Tennessee laid down against Oregon... we dug a hole to CHINA against the G-MEN!!! I will follow up with more thoughts... but I'm seriously upset at the stomach at this point with the history that was mad tonight! In all my years as a Viking.... there has NEVER been a @22 WHOOPIN passed out in the CASTLE (in or out) like the vIKINGS took tonight... and I'm so glad my kids weren't a part of this HISTORIC night!!!! It's a good thing we got EAST out of the way. YEA.... that's right ... I said it!!! I'm going to stop now before I start naming names. AND IF I DID I would start with the FS and the OLBssssssssssssssssss. THEIR JOBS SHOULD BE ON THE LINE IN THIS WEEKS PRACTICE!!!! ONE MORE THING... COACHING???? NO COMPLAINTS,.. other than WE NEED A SIDELINE MOTIVATOR AND HAVE NEEDED ONE FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME (VOLUNTEER 07'. BOONE 09'). Coach Stubbs is a GOOD Coach and did the best he could do with... well... you know the rest. IF YOU DON"T LIKE WHAT I SAY... PROVE ME WRONG.... Dmit!!! As bad as this historic defeat hurts him (and me) he knows that the cost was minimal (in the big picture) for a BIG lesson learned that will BETTER this team for the remainder of the season.

Now I think that would be considered EATING YOUR CROW straight up... NO CHASER!!!! :angry:

QUESTIONS????

Just 1 or 2.So you dont think its time for some NEW BLOOD walking your sideline??THE TRUTH dont be scared to tell it.#2 =Do you feel those teams you played EARLY in the yr Helped you to be ready for this game?if so why?if not why?