Greeneville(4-0) at Tn High(4-0)

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Very true, you can comment. But when that comment is stupid, expect somebody to call you out on it.

WaCo, I've seen DB and Greeneville both play. Take is cheap when YOU don't have to back it up. Just my opinion. Greeneville could take ya. Might be wrong? Just an opinion. Just like your stupidity comment. I can say the same about you. But, why bother??

WaCo, I've seen DB and Greeneville both play. Take is cheap when YOU don't have to back it up. Just my opinion. Greeneville could take ya. Might be wrong? Just an opinion. Just like your stupidity comment. I can say the same about you. But, why bother??

1111111,I've seen DB and Greeneville both play.Talk is cheap when Yall dont back it up.{{SEE COMMENT ABOUT SCRIMMIGE}}Just my opinion.DB would take them.Might be right?Just an opinion.JUST LIKE YOUR STUPIDITY COMMENTS. :roflol:

1111111,I've seen DB and Greeneville both play.Talk is cheap when Yall dont back it up.{{SEE COMMENT ABOUT SCRIMMIGE}}Just my opinion.DB would take them.Might be right?Just an opinion.JUST LIKE YOUR STUPIDITY COMMENTS. :roflol:

I seen the Greeneville/Science Hill (5-5) scrimmage back in Aug. Science Hill can't hold a candle to Greeneville. So what!

Grow-up dude!

Peace out . . .

Edited by lllllll

Your starting to sound like Carp1. If you know anything about football you know your comment was stupid. You said you "Know" Greenville is better than DB. How do you know? Not taking anything away from Greenville because they played a great game tonight but part of the picture was Tennessee High didn't show up. They keep playing these cupcakes and when they go up against a real team they don't have a clue. My opinion after watching DB & Greenville in the scrimmage is it would be a toss up between the two. The scrimmage was played in a real game format with refs. DB scored 3 more points than did Greenville. It seamed that who ever had the ball last and scored was going to "win" and thats exactly what happened. Thats why I say if they played a real game it would be a toss up. I think most if not all DB and Greenville fans would agree. Its a shame that the two teams don't play this year. It would be a great game for sure. But I wouldn't claim to "Know" that one team is better than the other. That would be stupid.

Oh and by the way, you said "talk is cheap when you don't have to back it up". Well your the one thats doing the talking. You are the one that said Greenville was better than DB. I never said DB was better. So its your talk thats cheap, not mine. Get it?

Oh and by the way, you said "talk is cheap when you don't have to back it up". Well your the one thats doing the talking. You are the one that said Greenville was better than DB. I never said DB was better. So its your talk thats cheap, not mine. Get it?

Your the one that labeled my OPINION "stupid". I label my OPINION, just that "an opinion".

Get it!?

Or maybe you don't? It doesn't matter. :mrgreen:

Theres nobody left on their schedule that can get within 40 points.

Prolly 40!

Closest game was against South by 15 w/them scoring 13 on reserves.

After Tonight their is no doubt in my mind that we cant be in Cookeville in December Holding up a Gold Ball...Devils Will be 10-0 in 5 weeks. Liberty Magnet the #2 team in 4a lost tonight to a county foe. But the devils beating a 5a team by 49 points is huge and im sure noone in the state is a doubter anymore including russo...

Your the one that labeled my OPINION "stupid". I label my OPINION, just that "an opinion".

Get it!?

Or maybe you don't? It doesn't matter. :mrgreen:

Your exact words...."I believe (I KNOW) Greenville is the best team in NE Tennessee" "Even better

than the Mighty Indians" You didn't say it was your opinion until I called you out on it. I said that it was stupid because theres no way you could "know". Greenville beats Tennessee High 56-7 and within a couple hours of that game somebody tries to turn that into Greenville is better than DB. Amazing. That will be the topic the rest of the season, just wait.