Greeneville(4-0) at Tn High(4-0)

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Great game Devils! I believe that GHS should have no problem at all going 10-0. But then we must realize that we then become 0-0 again. This GHS team has the capabilities of winning a gold ball, but that's also what Red Bank thought last year and we all know the end of that story. The team and coaches goal should and must be one game at a time, because "on any given night" anything could happen. GO DEVILS!

:roflol::roflol::popcorneater:

O-U-C-H

I read the "who's better" stuff about DB - Greenville. We will never know for sure since they don't play, but don't kid yourself when you compare the two no matter what your opinion. Both are very good teams and scrimmages are like....well.. scrimmages. You can probably look at how they perform against common opponents but even that theory is not an exact science.

:thumb: I believe (I KNOW) Greeneville is the BEST team in NE Tennessee! :thumb:

Even better than the mighty DB!

I said this before half.I think Tennessee High will match up better with the Tribe,but Dobyns Bennett matches up better to the Devils.Here is what I'm saying.Dobyns Bennett has a lot of secondary speed that is made to stop the kind os running game Greeneville has but that big line of TH will cause some problems.I think DB will beat TH as well but I don't think I'll ever see one like TH got tonight.Dobyns-Bennett has the speed to get out and go on Greeneville to Where TH was more of a one man running game as DB was last year.As I've said before,It would be a matter of who played their best game but the game is not going to happen and it's a shame that this Greeneville team didn't get a chance to see how good they really were against DB and the best around Knoxville and so on.Like I told some Greeneville fans last night.It would have been nice to see but if the Devils do anything less than A state Championship this year,that would be much worse.

I said this before half.I think Tennessee High will match up better with the Tribe,but Dobyns Bennett matches up better to the Devils.Here is what I'm saying.Dobyns Bennett has a lot of secondary speed that is made to stop the kind os running game Greeneville has but that big line of TH will cause some problems.I think DB will beat TH as well but I don't think I'll ever see one like TH got tonight.Dobyns-Bennett has the speed to get out and go on Greeneville to Where TH was more of a one man running game as DB was last year.As I've said before,It would be a matter of who played their best game but the game is not going to happen and it's a shame that this Greeneville team didn't get a chance to see how good they really were against DB and the best around Knoxville and so on.Like I told some Greeneville fans last night.It would have been nice to see but if the Devils do anything less than A state Championship this year,that would be much worse.

Well said. That's why the theory on performance against common opponents doesn't hold up. The only way to truly compare is to play each other.

56-7 Shocking.....or is it? According to Crap1 the weak schedual played by Tennessee High should of given the Vikings enough confidence to win this game. The Vikings didn't score until Greenville put in the water boys, a couple cheerleaders, and the bus driver.

Hey, that bus driver is a pretty decent middle linebacker!

Your exact words...."I believe (I KNOW) Greenville is the best team in NE Tennessee" "Even better

than the Mighty Indians" You didn't say it was your opinion until I called you out on it. I said that it was stupid because theres no way you could "know". Greenville beats Tennessee High 56-7 and within a couple hours of that game somebody tries to turn that into Greenville is better than DB. Amazing. That will be the topic the rest of the season, just wait.

WaCo - WaCo - Hey, What did I say on they last line?? I'm not playing ring-around-the-rosey with you. I'll say it again! IT DOESN'T MATTER :mrgreen:

Anyone that doesn't agree with you, you have issues with and like to name call like a little young'un. Its just the way it is.

WaCo - WaCo - Hey, What did I say on they last line?? I'm not playing ring-around-the-rosey with you. I'll say it again! IT DOESN'T MATTER :mrgreen:

Anyone that doesn't agree with you, you have issues with and like to name call like a little young'un. Its just the way it is.

OK then. If we beat Tenn High 63-7 will you say we can beat Greenville? What a stupid comment. DB has too much speed for Greenville to run all over us like they will and have everybody else. The Vikings are slow on defense and the backs don't have breakaway speed. I would like to lign up Seabolt against Carmichael and show you that Seabolt has the same speed. The Devils are fast but DB overall is faster. I would however love to see that matchup. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

OK then. If we beat Tenn High 63-7 will you say we can beat Greenville? What a stupid comment. DB has too much speed for Greenville to run all over us like they will and have everybody else. The Vikings are slow on defense and the backs don't have breakaway speed. I would like to lign up Seabolt against Carmichael and show you that Seabolt has the same speed. The Devils are fast but DB overall is faster. I would however love to see that matchup. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, what will be your response if by chance THS beats DB? Have you thought about that? That might put a new perspective to the question going around. Another obervation is that DB just can't stomach the fact that someone else may be better than they are. Oh well, just so thoughts.