Central at South Pitt

PittsburgLegend

My Apologies About My Statement About Batman Being Slick Rick....I Didn't Realize There Was A Lynch Mob Out For Slick Rick.....At The Cascade Game Zone Made A Comment About My Buddy Being Slick Rick....And I Ran With It....It Was An Attempt At Humor...I Stand Corrected.....But Blevins Is A Hoser!

Hey Batman....Please Let Me Know Through The Village Idiot How Your Grandson's Surgery Goes! And Hope A Speedy Recovery For Number 5!

Blevins Your A Hoser! :twisted:

You and Seven are the hosers.....Hoser!!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy, I have two questions for you. Why in the world do we have 50 yards blocked off on the track for the cheerleaders when there is only 6 of them?? Let me ask you another question have you caught one of those footballs the cheerleaders throw when we score touchdowns? I have not caught one of those durn things yet. I caught about 100 in 07 when we won state..Those cheerleaders had some strong arms! Our cheerleaders this year need some throwing lessons to get it higher than four rows up in the stands..Thats just a bunch of mess! :roflol:

I garuntee you that you need to talk to Grider about taping off the area for the cheerleaders. I have never caught one of those footballs. I couldn't catch it if they pitched it right too me. I still can't get anyone to tell me why Grider switched passers and put Millard out at pass catcher. That is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not. I am going to try to bring some red bulls by practice this week so those boys wont be cramping.

I garuntee you that you need to talk to Grider about taping off the area for the cheerleaders. I have never caught one of those footballs. I couldn't catch it if they pitched it right too me. I still can't get anyone to tell me why Grider switched passers and put Millard out at pass catcher. That is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not. I am going to try to bring some red bulls by practice this week so those boys wont be cramping.

Hey Roy During The Race Today I Heard Of A Racer Sitting On The Pole....Now What's Up With That Mess? :roflolk:

Hey Roy During The Race Today I Heard Of A Racer Sitting On The Pole....Now What's Up With That Mess? :roflolk:

What kind of race was they running? Was it a track and field race? I garuntee you that those boys are real fast that run that track and field. I have seen them train and they wear big ankle weights all the time. You think im joking but im not. I guess Murphy's new pole will come out tomorrow and we will see how far my Pirates will fall down Murphy's pole. That sports writer pole is a bunch of mess. They just vote for the team that they cover the most.

And your Daddy shoulda given you another one last week for letting that "Green Bean Stadium" comment slide by so unchallenged. You younguns just beat all. Pirates won't have any trouble this week. They've developed a bad habit of beating up on anything Purple, and I don't take any satisfaction is having to say that. Pirates "A Lot" and Central "Not Much". Pounder People, there's still time to change them colors. I'd suggest Red.

Sportman is not a youngun...I know...He is an old Lad :roflolk::thumb:

He can still throw the pigskin around pretty good though

I was reading some in my book about this Central bunch and they are a big school. I garuntee you that they have alot more players than we do. They have two good lineman. Their names are Carter 6'0 265lbs and Calhoun 6'3 275lbs. This Calhoun boy is really good. He is big enough to play in the SEC. I garuntee you that Grider better have our boys lifting weights this week or this Calhoun boy is going to knock a hole in our line. You think im joking but im not. Their passer is also a returning starter. His name is Hubbard 6'1 195lbs. I garuntee you that boy is real big and throw the ball along ways. If our pass defenders dont wear their ankle weights and drink fluids this week, we will get passed on all night by this bunch. Somebody told me that a coach that used to coach for us coaches for them now. Who is this boy that coaches for them now?

I believe the SM game last night has the Pirate's down off there high horse and now we can play some Pirate football the rest of the season. SM showed us in a bad way where we need help and I believe that we will beat Central by at least 28. Sometime's a good whipping is good for you as I found out early in life!!!

"The Pirates down off there high horse"...... :roflol: Old Pirate says folkes like you helped put them there with all the lopsided predictions week after week. OP suggests many SP folkes been wearing them rose colored glasses.

Fellers this team is an above average SP team that has contended for various state championships. Again here it is Sunday and OP is sure you know as much as this old pirate about Central. Jest in case you feels confused rite now.......OP knows very little except theys wear purple. OP suggests a vaste number of SP folkes posting is the same as you. Mark these words down this team has some real challenges ahead and need to focus about gitting better every day of every week and too many don't help with these posts predicting mercy rule and 4,5 or 6 TDs winning margines. :popcorneater:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

The Pirates better not come out flat against a team as big as Central. Those coaches may be trying to put together a Surprise Party for the Pirates. They may not dress out the punter. :roflol:

On a note, the inconsistency of the Pirates to line up and kick a PAT 99% of the times came back and bit them in the arse Friday night. As a result, they went for 2 pts a lot and got some and missed some.

The Pirates better not come out flat against a team as big as Central. Those coaches may be trying to put together a Surprise Party for the Pirates. They may not dress out the punter. :roflol:

On a note, the inconsistency of the Pirates to line up and kick a PAT 99% of the times came back and bit them in the arse Friday night. As a result, they went for 2 pts a lot and got some and missed some.

Great idea for the Pirate's. This is a no brainer. Completely ditch the xtra point's and go for two everytime. What a joke out of all those boy's and we can't get anybody that can do something on a regular basis and kick the dang ball through two big orange post!!!

Great idea for the Pirate's. This is a no brainer. Completely ditch the xtra point's and go for two everytime. What a joke out of all those boy's and we can't get anybody that can do something on a regular basis and kick the dang ball through two big orange post!!!

Old Pirate says the skillet slinger could do better than what OP has seen. Can't kick what yous ain't looking at. Take OP on the golf course when theys some purdy feline around OP can't hit nothing but the ground neither and ifin one real purdy can't do that neither. :roflol: Recon the Pirates don't have any youngons that can concentrate that long. Dad burnit sure wish that ball had a picture of some Hooters on it then maybe wees could look at it longer. :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE