Henry County vs. West Creek

RedSwarm10

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never included you in that group. I actually have some respect for you, although I don't agree with everything you say. It's hard being a guy who coached for thirty years and read the utter nonsense on here that most people say. You are different. I don't know if you coached at all, or have just been around it enough to know what you are talking about, but you are much more informed than most of the ignorant people who post on here. Now getting a compliment from me, may put a target on your back, but I have a feeling that you can handle it.

Wow it amazes me how full of urself you are. Also, you refer to what people on here say as "utter nonsense" when you spew your fair share of that as well. A quick example; when HC played Springfield you picked HC by atleast 2-3 TDs or whatever which is fine, but you based it soely off of Springfields team last year. Anybody who has coached any highschool sport for even 2 years knows how much teams change from year to year. Especially teenage kids in sports; and how much they change just physically from year to year.....And you coached for 30 years so you gotta be 50+, that amazes me even more.....

Great job tonight Red team....I can only imagine what might have been going through the minds of the Coyotes as they entered Patriot Stadium for the first time ever...(good group of athletes, i hope they continue to improve)...congrats go to Najee Ray matching the record held by Dominique Allen by scoring 5 TDs in a single game....Also, it was great to see tonight's Patriot Legend Larry Kendall in attendence! Larry is without a doubt, one of the greatest utility players our school has ever known! It was great to see #28!!

ZZZZZZZZZZ.....would someone wake me up when we play someone. Like I have said before, 2nd round. Dickson will stay in the game but won't beat us. Ridgeway is the real deal...good luck to anyone standing in their path. They beat Melrose at Melrose 44-14....OUCH! Our guys looked real good and solid tonight. Just have to stay healthy versus these JV teams. And don't forget about Northside, wow, 6-0 and beat Brighton and Liberty the last two weeks. May be NS and Ridgeway in the Semi's this year.

ZZZZZZZZZZ.....would someone wake me up when we play someone. Like I have said before, 2nd round. Dickson will stay in the game but won't beat us. Ridgeway is the real deal...good luck to anyone standing in their path. They beat Melrose at Melrose 44-14....OUCH! Our guys looked real good and solid tonight. Just have to stay healthy versus these JV teams. And don't forget about Northside, wow, 6-0 and beat Brighton and Liberty the last two weeks. May be NS and Ridgeway in the Semi's this year.

Northside has been a very pleasant surprise this year. But as for us, still, lets just take a deep breath and take it one game at a time. Dickson has a very good team this year and the game is at their place, that will be a hurdle that could very well determine the district champion for this season. In the meantime, there's still two important games ahead and I'm looking forward to Northeast next week.

Northside has been a very pleasant surprise this year. But as for us, still, lets just take a deep breath and take it one game at a time. Dickson has a very good team this year and the game is at their place, that will be a hurdle that could very well determine the district champion for this season. In the meantime, there's still two important games ahead and I'm looking forward to Northeast next week.

Dickson is doing well, but only beat Springfield by 1 in Dickson tonight. Should prove to be an interesting game.

YOU should get off of your high horse! What has WC EVER done to even be in a conversation with Henry County? The most impressive thing your team has EVER done was score on us last year, and it seems to have gone to your head! We will win by no less than 28 points. Anything less than a 28 point victory, and I won't post for a week! (Now HC posters are in a bind because most don't like me because I have the guts to say what they are all thinking) I can promise you that 95% of the HC fan base hopes we win by 27!

[/quote)

I was right,as usual, much to the dismay of many of our own fans. I will be posting again this week!

Northeast is a tough team