Powell vs. Karns

vols11

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure If I should give any more predictions as someone might take it the wrong way? either way Ill wait till Thursday :)

Good strategy, one wouldn't want to be mistaken for being classless, arrogant or patronizing, say like including your school with programs like Alcoa & Maryville. :rolleyes:

Edited by FootballDad

Well i dont think the beavers stand a chance but if they do its important that they slow down powell at the beginning of the game. If powell comes out quick and strikes early with a couple of td's it will be a long night. If karns can control the clock and cause some turnovers anything can happen. Towe has to play smart and he has improved but the running game of karns has improved also. I would like to see a descent game atleast for a half. I bet the beavers surprise some people this week even if they dont win. I saying they play this game alot closer that most people think. Karns coaches have done a good job these last two weeks getting the kids prepared and making adjustments to get some wins so Im sure they will have something for the panthers.