Cleveland's situation

csemary

If he is considered ineligible he will finish out his senior year of high school at Cleveland and help his brothers on the field as much as possible. As far as I know the investigation is still pending bc of one thing as hopefully for Jamarcus and the Raiders it will come through soon.

How stupid could a coach be to try to get away with this? I understand it's just at the rumor stage now, but seriously, what's this guy thinking?

My thoughts:

If you are a coach, you make sure every body is eligible before you even pass out pads.

Who would try to play a questionable player?

Why was he questionable?

There's tons of atheletes in Cleveland. Why do you have to cheat?

If this is true, I will be very disappointed. Being from Ooltewah, I have friends from Cleveland through the B Monroe era.

DISGRACE

:?

Take this for what its worth, "The live eye in the sky does not lie"

Soddyman since you have been such a trooper in getting these allegations to surface on EK and J MO maybe you can enlighten us on the two players that Soddy has that are ineligible. According to our local FedEx man which is a former Trojan standout he has two student athletes that is using his address to play at Soddy.

That's news to me, give some more details

Ya. Thats probably old news I imagine. I gave you a good start. Go do your thang! I will disclose one more piece of info. The FedEx driver and his bro were both stand outs and I belive went on to play at Marshall. Thats nough to figure it out. This one should be easy for a soddyman.

• Upvote 1

If its true Slaughter knowingly enabled an ineligible player what will happen to him. The Cleveland Daily Banner reported this was an internal investigation but The Banner had called and left a message with TSSAA so they at least know there is something going on and will probably be involved soon.

The TSSAA is already involved and have ruled Simpson as eligible and Jmo's should be determined as soon as tomorrow. And from what I hear it is looking pretty promising for the Raiders

yes

they forfieted 12 or so games in basketball

over a credit hour 'overlook' by coaches and administration

Hey Coach Slaughter....you don't have to find tailbacks in soddy

got plenty in your school hallway

Careful with finding players in the hallway......easy way to find tumors for the team. Too bad the tailbacks found him and not the other way around.