sunbright

NXT TOUR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't say enough about Sunbright's lame and weak schedule. I saw in the MCN where Stepens was talking about King's Academy and how "they don't look too strong on paper" Well, OF COURSE they don't!! Otherwise Sunbright wouldn't schedule them. Sunbright might make me eat crow and win out, but I doubt it. They score all these points on these middle schools, but I'm afraid after this week, that stops and ABRUPTLY!

I just can't say enough about Sunbright's lame and weak schedule. I saw in the MCN where Stepens was talking about King's Academy and how "they don't look too strong on paper" Well, OF COURSE they don't!! Otherwise Sunbright wouldn't schedule them. Sunbright might make me eat crow and win out, but I doubt it. They score all these points on these middle schools, but I'm afraid after this week, that stops and ABRUPTLY!

Probably the best team Sunbrite has had in along time, that don't mean alot because they are usually real bad. The qb is a difference maker and without him they would probably be pretty bad this season. Up to this point in the season,their Resume don't look that great.

those poles dont mean a thing. we are 4-1 and will be 5-1 after we take care of kings. i c where the puppys are #7 in state what a joke. they havent even played a school there size yet. they play all single a teams.

maybe cause in the past years they couldn't compete with AA teams and this year they magically got better. Who's hard on your schedule OT?