glover

Smith County @ Whitehouse  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the Owls. A lot of people underestimate 8-AA, yet look at 2009, four teams in. One to the semis.

Smith County's scores are always deceiving. If White House players, fans, and coaches think that they can compare scores and win, go ahead and put yourself down for that big L.

I don't think White House can overlook anyone at this point. We are 3-3 and if we lose this week you can kiss the playoffs fair well. I hope we can recover from last week’s game and get ready in a short week of preparation. Lets bounce back and get us a win!

White House struggled with Goodpasture's O-line and D-line last week. How does Smith Co look up front?

I don't think White House can overlook anyone at this point. We are 3-3 and if we lose this week you can kiss the playoffs fair well. I hope we can recover from last week’s game and get ready in a short week of preparation. Lets bounce back and get us a win!

White House struggled with Goodpasture's O-line and D-line last week. How does Smith Co look up front?

After watching both o-lines, I can honestly say GP's line is better than ours at this point. We have good size but have yet to acquire that "mean & nasty" identity that all good offensive lines have.

:excl:

I believe people underestimated SC the same way last year.

What was the result of that game?

SC, IMO, plays alot to their competition, whether they're up or down.

When they play a real good team, the coaches put together a real good gameplan, and the kids play hard.

I don't look for it to be any different this week.

It's hard for me to pick a winner, but it will be close regardless.

How will BDP compare to SCP?

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Termite

I believe people underestimated SC the same way last year.

What was the result of that game?

SC, IMO, plays alot to their competition, whether they're up or down.

When they play a real good team, the coaches put together a real good gameplan, and the kids play hard.

I don't look for it to be any different this week.

It's hard for me to pick a winner, but it will be close regardless.

How will BDP compare to SCP?

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I even got to Croz's post, I was thinking the same thing. SC plays to the level of the competition, or has the last few years. The WH and PC games last year are good examples. I could be wrong and have before, but I don't think you will see the SC team that played MC 2 weeks ago again.

Good luck to the Owls. A lot of people underestimate 8-AA, yet look at 2009, four teams in. One to the semis.

Smith County's scores are always deceiving. If White House players, fans, and coaches think that they can compare scores and win, go ahead and put yourself down for that big L.

white house is not underestimating sc. they know it's gonna be a good game

Pinson Goes monday to get medical clearance, If we gat him back I think that White House will have a very difficult time moving the ball on him and his ten buddies

Pinson is the quarterback of this defense no doubt about that. if he is unable to play, WH could possibly catch a break on offense. Let's just hope we can get him back this week!! GO BIG OWLS!!! :thumb:

SC- 21

WH-7