Smith County @ White House

glover

Smith County @ Whitehouse  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Yeah...you're right. How could little ole SC possibly compete with mighty White House? We are small...but we are slow. Just tell 'em not to hurt our little guys. We want to have enough players to finish the rest of the season. We only dress about 20 or so. :o

We would just forfeit to avoid the embarrassment... but I guess WH has already paid for the refs...and Channel 30 would have to find another game to broadcast.

I could not have said it any better,Dont think WH will hurt your mousie players but i do believe WH will light up the scoreboard. I was very impressed with the QB for WH he throws a mean ball Good luck stopping them SC

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not have said it any better,Dont think WH will hurt your mousie players but i do believe WH will light up the scoreboard. I was very impressed with the QB for WH he throws a mean ball Good luck stopping them SC

I like when people think we are the underdogs...That is big talk when you are going against a defense that has given up 33 points thru 7 games..

Thanks...we'll see. :unsure: The most passing yards SC has given up is 73. Of course...none of those teams are great like WH.

Guest Termite

your exactly right none of the teams you've played are that good

I guess you ought to know "good" when you see it. After all, sounds like you have seen mighty White House go 3-3 with their 3 wins coming against teams that are a COMBINED 1 and 17. Your right...I can't argue with you. None of ANY 3 teams Smith Co. has played are a combined 1 and 17. :roflol:

your exactly right none of the teams you've played are that good

Well the WH schedule has been a lot tougher I will give you that much. However the wins they have, haven't exactly been against world beaters and they should have actually lost to Station Camp!

I'm not trying to hate on WH, but when I see the same thing week after week, about how good this team is and the stars they have... it truly becomes tiring. This team is down! Yes they played Goodpasture close, but a loss is a loss. They are still 3-3 and quite possibly lucky to be that. :unsure:

I guess you ought to know "good" when you see it. After all, sounds like you have seen mighty White House go 3-3 with their 3 wins coming against teams that are a COMBINED 1 and 17. Your right...I can't argue with you. None of ANY 3 teams Smith Co. has played are a combined 1 and 17. :roflol:

The one win was one against the other...also. :rolleyes: WH did go toe to toe with Goodpasture. That is good...but Goodpasture has struggled on defense...granted their offense has put up a lot of points.

Here is what the stats look like leading up to the game on Thursday...

Overall Record

White House 3-3

Smith County 6-1

State Rankings

White House (4A) - NR

Smith County (3A) - 8

CoachT Schedule Rankings

White House - 45.8

Smith County - 35.4

Points Scored

White House - 151

Smith County - 162

Points Scored Per Game Average

White House - 25.2

Smith County - 23.1

Points Allowed

White House - 124

Smith County - 33

Points Allowed Per Game Average

White House - 20.7

Smith County - 4.7

Opponets Record

White House - 18-20

Smith County - 16-30

CoachT Power Rankings

White Houese - 0.958

Smith County - 1.211

Last Year's Result

White House - 14

Smith County - 21

What does all of this mean? Absolutely nothing! Again, looking forward to watching.

Edited by I Love HS Football

Here is what the stats look like leading up to the game on Thursday...

Overall Record

White House 3-3

Smith County 6-1

State Rankings

White House (4A) - NR

Smith County (3A) - 8

CoachT Schedule Rankings

White House - 45.8

Smith County - 35.4

Points Scored

White House - 151

Smith County - 162

Points Scored Per Game Average

White House - 25.2

Smith County - 23.1

Points Allowed

White House - 124

Smith County - 33

Points Allowed Per Game Average

White House - 20.7

Smith County - 4.7

Opponets Record

White House - 18-20

Smith County - 16-30

CoachT Power Rankings

White Houese - 0.958

Smith County - 1.211

Last Year's Result

White House - 14

Smith County - 21

What does all of this mean? Absolutely nothing! Again, looking forward to watching.

The glaring stat to me is the points allowed per game. At the same token, I agree it really means nothing, as each has played different opponents. At the same time, 4.7 ppg is pretty dang good!

Should be a good game.

Edited by eers