Catholic v Maryville

jrlcm

Name is Gary Stinnett. I'm the Associate Pastor at First Baptist Church of Maryville. Also, have served as the P.A. Announcer at William Blount for the past 12 years. Sorry to hurt your feelings. If you would actually discuss a topic instead of just trying to hijack every Maryville thread that ever pops up, people might respond to you better. What you do might be "fun" for you ... but it isn't for others. And when you continue to insult and make feeble attempts to challenge other's manhood and masculinity, it crosses the line of "good natured." It reminds me of a "typical high school bully" who's never grown up. Thanks for the advice ... from this point, I will "log off" to you--because you do bother me--but I will not log off from Coach T and the rest of a great community.

WOW!!! now that was FUN for a lot of people!!!

Edited by bigearl
  • Upvote 1

Name is Gary Stinnett. I'm the Associate Pastor at First Baptist Church of Maryville. Also, have served as the P.A. Announcer at William Blount for the past 12 years. Sorry to hurt your feelings. If you would actually discuss a topic instead of just trying to hijack every Maryville thread that ever pops up, people might respond to you better. What you do might be "fun" for you ... but it isn't for others. And when you continue to insult and make feeble attempts to challenge other's manhood and masculinity, it crosses the line of "good natured." It reminds me of a "typical high school bully" who's never grown up. Thanks for the advice ... from this point, I will "log off" to you--because you do bother me--but I will not log off from Coach T and the rest of a great community.

Gov-Man thanks fer reedin' my posts (wif Gov-Woman's help ov course :blush: )....Fer lettun little Jack practuss in yore yard....Fer sendin' yore meller voice all tha way ovur two Harold Kidd's on Fridee nites in tha fall....Fer feedin' tha pups a few homeade pete-sirs....And fer havin' and mairyin' intwo one ov tha finest familes eye know..... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Gov-Man thanks fer reedin' my posts (wif Gov-Woman's help ov course :blush: )....Fer lettun little Jack practuss in yore yard....Fer sendin' yore meller voice all tha way ovur two Harold Kidd's on Fridee nites in tha fall....Fer feedin' tha pups a few homeade pete-sirs....And fer havin' and mairyin' intwo one ov tha finest familes eye know..... :thumb:

Back at you Stars. I'm glad we can talk about, joke about, and yes, even at time disagree about high school sports, but at the same time realize it is just a game and that when it's over, life still goes on. Those "pups" of yours are always so nice and so sweet when I run in to them. Always ask about my kids. You and Lady-Stars have done good.

Hey I look forward to seeing you and your other Mareeeeeee-Villlllll cohorts down at the beautiful Mike White Field here in another week. We've got her all power-washed and painted up; the speakers are finely tuned; the burgers and dogs are better than ever; and if this rain will dry up, the Professor has a big stack of wood piled up over in his back yard! Wheweeeeeeee!!!

Thanks a lot G-Man. Now everybody knows who you are. It was kinda fun knowing who you were when a lot of others didn't. I think I remember you actually came out from behind your screen name a year or so ago in a post. Well, I still know a few other posters identities... :ph34r:

Hey I look forward to seeing you and your other Mareeeeeee-Villlllll cohorts down at the beautiful Mike White Field here in another week. We've got her all power-washed and painted up; the speakers are finely tuned; the burgers and dogs are better than ever; and if this rain will dry up, the Professor has a big stack of wood piled up over in his back yard! Wheweeeeeeee!!!

I've already been to one game at WB this year and rooted for the GOVS. During this next one I try and remain neutral. I don't want to open that can of worms, but it has to do with the definition of WE as opposed to WE and the fact that some kids have parents that went to different high schools. :roflol:

Back at you Stars. I'm glad we can talk about, joke about, and yes, even at time disagree about high school sports, but at the same time realize it is just a game and that when it's over, life still goes on. Those "pups" of yours are always so nice and so sweet when I run in to them. Always ask about my kids. You and Lady-Stars have done good.

I expected to see a "good point Bladerunner" by now.

Have you ever seen arrogance on here from anyone but me? Be honest. You may not agree with me because you hate my team or you just hate me. But have you seen anyone else get out of line? I want to hear you say it.

Sensitive folks should not log in to any mess. Board Just my opinion..

Because you are talk about winning or losing.. And we all know there can only beone winner.

So If you are getting calls, emails texts, IMs, faxes, and Facebook postings about people's feelings..

Tell them not to log in .

One piece of advice Is to be careful about judging others.

Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged

and

Let He Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone..

Now with that said-- I’m not sure taking sides on a Mess. board issue should be your stand here..

Edited by bladerunner

GOVMAN , not that you need it but "WE" here on planet have your back. Great job on the tube. See ya next week, btw you guys might want to order a couple extra cases of burgers cause momma stars always gets really hungry on the trip to ALANWICK.

It's good to have the fine Folks from Central HS backing you "G-unit". Maybe even Todd Helton!