Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Congratulations to the vikings on the win, not gonna get on here and make any excuses about it you guys won and thats the end of the story. I think both teams will make a good run in the playoffs and prove that region 6 is the best region in single a. Hope to see yall again in the playoffs and good luck, yall have a good football team.

We appreciate the respect. Yall have a great team as well. Can't wait for round 2. Good Luck until then :thumb:

Congrats on the big WIN PC. I predicted 35-34 and who ever made the 1 mistake sounds like I was right about it being close and the mistake just a little off on the points. Sounds like somebody was really dialing up some offense. From one region champs to another congrats again!

I said all along this game would be won by whoever had the best defense. Scoring is not a problem for either of these teams. And hats off to Tyler Rice, he is one heck of a football player.

heck of a game guys....first ever REGION 6A CHAMPS!!!!!!!!! sorry WC yall played one heck of a game...but im jw why are yall not on here lol oh yeah i forgot yall are still cryin and on the way home :roflolk: WE BETTER HAVE RESPECT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guys that went out and played a good, hard fought game have my respect. Not you.

Great job PC. You won the district championship and no one can ever take that away from you.

WC, despite the loss it sounds like you guys are in a much better position after the game than you were before the game. Am I correct in saying that you guys "found your running game"? I'll leave you with this...the best thing to happen to JB in '08 when we went to State was the loss to Cascade in week 9. We lost the region championship but found out so much about our team. PC celebrate the win but if I were you I wouldn't hope for a rematch. I'm not saying y'all can't win again...I'm just saying.

You better hope you don't have to play either of these two teams in the playoffs. Get off your high horse. Both teams can play with just about anyone willing to be on the field with them...... I'm just saying, you better find some pointers for your guys.

You better hope you don't have to play either of these two teams in the playoffs. Get off your high horse. Both teams can play with just about anyone willing to be on the field with them...... I'm just saying, you better find some pointers for your guys.

It looked to me like MOTO's post was classy. Yours on the other hand was something an idiot would post, so quit being a tool. Also, as a neutral fan I will say this, nobody should hope to play JBS in the play-offs either. If you have any thought of it being a cake-walk b/c their schedule was not very strong then you are in for a rude awakening.....

Edited by Kevin38

It looked to me like MOTO's post was classy. Yours on the other hand was something an idiot would post, so quit being a tool. Also, as a neutral fan I will say this, nobody should hope to play JBS in the play-offs either. If you have any thought of it being a cake-walk b/c their schedule was not very strong then you are in for a rude awakining.....

Moto is always classy

It looked to me like MOTO's post was classy. Yours on the other hand was something an idiot would post, so quit being a tool. Also, as a neutral fan I will say this, nobody should hope to play JBS in the play-offs either. If you have any thought of it being a cake-walk b/c their schedule was not very strong then you are in for a rude awakining.....

:thumb: