BLACKMAN VS OAKLAND

pattonboysdad

Blackman fans will be cheering for first downs instead of touchdowns tomorrow night because the flames will not reach the endzone. They will be lucky to get a couple of first downs. Its ok Flames you finally get to play a quality opponent. Dont get discouraged tomorrow night when mathers has 25 carries for 20 yards thats what happens when you play a good team. They shut down good players. Good luck to both teams and Blackman fans/players its ok to go wild IF you get a first down. You will need something to cheer about tomorrow night.

and here it is folks...A 10 POST WONDER!

sounds like Dr. Tommy Mac's pre-game speeches... "we are oakland, no one scores on us, no one works like us, no one practices like us, no one gets first downs on us, no one can coach like us, except Napolean because he is my personal hero". :unsure:

maybe we should not even show up...ohhhh...that was what i was thinkin before we seen the video... :roflol:

thanks for the bulletin board material from Dr. Tommy Mac's little brother...

WE ARE OAKLAND AND WE DESTROY EVERYONE!

WE ARE BLACKMAN AND WE AIN'T SKEERED OF OAKLAND NO MORE CAUSE WE SEEN THE VIDEO AND WE NOW HAVE MR. 10 POST WONDER TO THANK FOR SOME MORE MOTIVATION!

Psht, I am as cool as the other side on the pillow :mrgreen: . Funny you should say chain pullin, because thats is how its going to be all night against the Blackman Defense, first down after first down for the Patriots :mrgreen:

you are a quick study with that keyboard...

got to admit...that made me laugh. :mrgreen:

you might want to put a muzzel on Tommy Mac's little brother ...better known as

"ITSHIGHSCHOOLFOOTBALL" ...he's making oakland fans look bad with his total domination swine song...maybe he's the reason we were so scared before we seen the video because all thoaw mean, bad oakland rumors were coming from him! :ph34r:

"ITSHIGHSCHOOLFOOTBALL" ...he's making oakland fans look bad with his total domination swine song...maybe he's the reason we were so scared before we seen the video because all thoaw mean, bad oakland rumors were coming from him! :ph34r:

I bet your son is real proud of you dad. And by the way how many TD's yall score against Oakland last year. Dont Know?

Let me help you out 0 Zero Notta Nothing None Zip Zilch Nil you get the picture. Last year Blackman was a more seasoned team this year not as good as last. Dont be mad at me for being honest. You ought to try it for yourself the next 3 weeks. Oakland 28 Blackman 0

Sorry to interrupt guys , but I also asked this on the Riverdale thread , does anyone know if some of the more powerful 6A teams in the midstate area ( Oakland , Riverdale , Brentwood , etc ) has an Internet site where you can watch Video of their games ? Farragut here in east Tn has a very nice site like that , and I was just curious if any of you guys had something Similar ? Thanks for your time , and sorry again for interrupting .

I bet your son is real proud of you dad. And by the way how many TD's yall score against Oakland last year. Dont Know?

Let me help you out 0 Zero Notta Nothing None Zip Zilch Nil you get the picture. Last year Blackman was a more seasoned team this year not as good as last. Dont be mad at me for being honest. You ought to try it for yourself the next 3 weeks. Oakland 28 Blackman 0

why would you bring my son into it? i NEVER mention him...so why would you!

and why would he not be proud?

i am simply on the "T" having fun...at no one's personal expense i hope...

and if i went to far...i will apologize in a split second...

you can make some STRONG statements about your thoughts and opinions...

and i'm just nudging back...

to me...it's all a fun build up to the game...most of the poster's on here that i mess with are either people i know personally or who i know through years of posting on the "T"...sometimes newbies can take things in the wrong way...

it's a highschool football game that at the end of the day does not mean a hill of beans to what is really important in life...

my track record is true on the "T"...if we get beat...i'm one of the first to congradulate the other team...and i'll do the same after this friday night if oakland beats blackman...

if blackman beats oakland...usually and i really do mean usually...people with just a handful of post who make overwhelmingly strong statements about how their team is going to crush the other one...never re-appear to do the same...i am hopeful that this will not be true of you...may it be a great game...lot's of fun for the players and us old folk...and with no injuries!

why would you bring my son into it? i NEVER mention him...so why would you!

and why would he not be proud?

i am simply on the "T" having fun...at no one's personal expense i hope...

and if i went to far...i will apologize in a split second...

you can make some STRONG statements about your thoughts and opinions...

and i'm just nudging back...

to me...it's all a fun build up to the game...most of the poster's on here that i mess with are either people i know personally or who i know through years of posting on the "T"...sometimes newbies can take things in the wrong way...

it's a highschool football game that at the end of the day does not mean a hill of beans to what is really important in life...

my track record is true on the "T"...if we get beat...i'm one of the first to congradulate the other team...and i'll do the same after this friday night if oakland beats blackman...

if blackman beats oakland...usually and i really do mean usually...people with just a handful of post who make overwhelmingly strong statements about how their team is going to crush the other one...never re-appear to do the same...i am hopeful that this will not be true of you...may it be a great game...lot's of fun for the players and us old folk...and with no injuries!

I herd a long tima ago "when little men cast long shadows, the suns about to set" :popcorneater:

easy PBD, we all know she don't even have any offspring.

lol Put a muzzle? Am I now the defacto Patriach of the Oakland fan base now? Much as I would love to see Oakland put the throttle on Blackman and make a statement, I dont really see that happening. Some folks just get a little too excited for their own good :roflol:

lol Put a muzzle? Am I now the defacto Patriach of the Oakland fan base now? Much as I would love to see Oakland put the throttle on Blackman and make a statement, I dont really see that happening. Some folks just get a little too excited for their own good :roflol:

Speaking of muzzles, Does Oakland still have the P.A. guy who never calls out the names of the other teams players? I'm sure Oakland still has the great hotdogs. Looking forward to a great game. :thumb:

Edited by DaBlueRaider