Indy @ Franklin

jrpfhs21

Indy kicker is one of tops in state.....only ihs points will come if fhs puts the ball on the ground .

Yes yes. One question is next week the Brentwood v. Franklin game? If so, do you think Franklin might look past Indy? At least in the second half, you see that alot when you have a big game coming up then you beat up your opponent in the first half then kinda call it quits in 2nd half, or are they coached to well to do so? Honest opinion, i say from this standpoint though Indy maybe MAYBE gets one touchdown either offense or defense, most likely defense.

The Rebels took care of business while Independence flopped yet again. I waited until this morning to share my thoughts because if I had done so last night after I got home, I am sure CoachT would have locked me out for good.

The Indy program has dropped off the face of the earth in all aspects. Other than a kicker, they are cooked. Indy has one of the best kickers around, and the offense cant even get close enough to give him a shot. The defense plays well at times, but then has no faith in their offense so they finally give up.

It appears reality has set in for all of Indy, even Dyson. He looks like a whipped puppy, and he can thank his boss for all the spankings. Way too many on this board blame Dyson for the Indy downfall. Dyson is only part of the problem. WHO HIRED HIM? And dont say that he hired himself, the principals do all the hiring and firing.

Unfortunately, things will only get worse before they get better. The new high school will open and the issues at Indy will only snowball. Indy has seen its better days. Sad but true.

• Upvote 1

Went to the Indy vs. Franklin game tonite. Unbelievable competition between the bands at halftime!!!!! :popcorneater:

Glad you came by to watch the Rebels. Did you see what I saw? Total domination of the Indy offense. Oh, and did you see who was in our backfield? Oh, yes that would be Mr. Sean Dye. He looked pretty good didn't he? Rebels will take off next week and get ready for the Bruins. See you in two weeks! :popcorneater:

Way to go Rebels. So how many quarters is that now that Indy has not scored on the Rebels? I told you guys offense was getting better each week and the defense is just plain awesome! I'd say now our starters are giving up around 5-6 points per game.