Greenbrier @ Westmoreland 10-15-10

mancoverage

I think greenbrier has proved they are a pretender. I expect the goodpasture game to be ugly for the bobcats.

Couldn't agree more hustleflow, Westmoreland is pathetic and the Bobcats (ranked 8th in 4a) lose in their own house, Pretender not contender. If they continue to play like this it will be a short playoff run for the Bobcats

Edited by soulsurvivor34

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tied at end of regulation 13-13. Westmoreland got the ball first and scored with PAT. Cats also scored but have problems with PAT's and decided to go for two and failed.

Congrats to the Eagles on their first win. Their QB was the big playmaker and the Cats seemed to be without focus. I don't know if the Cats overlooked them but if the did they just learned a lesson. it was obvious the Eagles wanted this one bad.

Bobcats it's time to regroup during bye, heal and get ready for the big one. Don't let the losses diminish what you've accomplished this year. You have stood strong and had a tremendous run of wins. Come back with vengenance and with pride. Greenbrier is behind you...win or lose.

Go Cats and good luck to the Seniors of 2011. Hold your heads up and fight on.

What was the QB's number for Westy.

Maybe this win will bring the Postman back out. You know it's whether rain, sleet, or snow the postman alway delivers, but he's taken a lot of vacation days recently.

Tied at end of regulation 13-13. Westmoreland got the ball first and scored with PAT. Cats also scored but have problems with PAT's and decided to go for two and failed.

Congrats to the Eagles on their first win. Their QB was the big playmaker and the Cats seemed to be without focus. I don't know if the Cats overlooked them but if the did they just learned a lesson. it was obvious the Eagles wanted this one bad.

Bobcats it's time to regroup during bye, heal and get ready for the big one. Don't let the losses diminish what you've accomplished this year. You have stood strong and had a tremendous run of wins. Come back with vengenance and with pride. Greenbrier is behind you...win or lose.

Go Cats and good luck to the Seniors of 2011. Hold your heads up and fight on.

As big as your win was against White House, you took two steps back with the loss at home against Westmoreland! Yes, you will still finish higher than WH but we beat the Eagles 41-6!! Good luck against Goodpasture. I still like BDP chances agaisnt Greenbrier in the playoffs!!