Tennessee High @ Daniel Boone

formerblazer

Dude, you have some serious problems. On another thread you accused me of not supporting DB until after the games are played. I challanged you to produce a post made by me before any DB game where I wasn't supporting them. You have not. I can't figure why your giving the Tennessee High players such a hard time before their game with Boone. Parts of it your just making up. Like the part where you say "there were several times when a Viking defender ran along side Seabolt within arms reach and failed to make a play". Anybody that was at that game knows no Viking defender ever "ran along side of Seabolt".

Waco..from what a friend told me Sean was in the in zone and the Vikings were still chasing Chris....and Chris didn't even have the ball. :roflol: Maybe we can do that with Heath..but wait we don't know how to hand off to our rbs so I guess there go's our game plan. And one more point Boone isn't any better than when we played them they just haven't played anyone in a few weeks. :thumb:

Waco..from what a friend told me Sean was in the in zone and the Vikings were still chasing Chris....and Chris didn't even have the ball. :roflol: Maybe we can do that with Heath..but wait we don't know how to hand off to our rbs so I guess there go's our game plan. And one more point Boone isn't any better than when we played them they just haven't played anyone in a few weeks. :thumb:

I disagree. Boone is a much better team now. JJ has the boys rolling. I don't think THS will hear the gun go off in this game. Boone has to many option to stop. I won't get into all of them but I will say this; Watch who you punt it too! Good Luck to all the teams Friday night.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and since you shared yours about Boone than this is mine. You say Boone is no better since they played South, well just to compare results and playing the same team let's look at Science Hill. South beat SH 28-21 with SH having a chance to tie it up at the end of the game. Boone beat Science Hill 28-14 after having 21-0 lead, 28-7 lead, and finally 28-14 with Boone driving at the end of game down to SH's 15 and taking a knee three plays in a row. So my opinion is that you don't know what you are talking about in your opinion.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and since you shared yours about Boone than this is mine. You say Boone is no better since they played South, well just to compare results and playing the same team let's look at Science Hill. South beat SH 28-21 with SH having a chance to tie it up at the end of the game. Boone beat Science Hill 28-14 after having 21-0 lead, 28-7 lead, and finally 28-14 with Boone driving at the end of game down to SH's 15 and taking a knee three plays in a row. So my opinion is that you don't know what you are talking about in your opinion.

Want to compare against DB.

Chris actually got tackled more times when he didn't have the ball than when he did. Seabolt does such a good job of hiding the ball and Sensabaugh does a good job following thru. Everybody we have played has keyed on Chris so much it makes it all work. I think Boone has gotten better, but so has South. Tennessee High is going the other way.

I know its about all we have to compare to but you can't really tell much by comparing scores. How teams match up to each other is the best way. I do think another Boone-South game in the playoffs would be a good one.

I agree that would make a good game. The point I was making about the Science Hill game was Boone handled them with a solid win and the South team that beat Boone 41-16 in week 4 had a close game with SH. You are right though, scores are hard to judge teams, but when you are talking to someone like Redneck that probaly has not seen Boone play since South game and someone like myself that has watched the scrimmages and all the games, then who would someone believe which one knows what they are talking about?

Comparing apples and oranges can go on and on. Hence my post. And yes, Jack is correct in that matchups can really have no bearing on common opponents. That's why I don't discount Bristol in this game. And no, I have not seen Boone play since Death Valley and I am sure they are much improved. But on any given Friday night....

Comparing apples and oranges can go on and on. Hence my post. And yes, Jack is correct in that matchups can really have no bearing on common opponents. That's why I don't discount Bristol in this game. And no, I have not seen Boone play since Death Valley and I am sure they are much improved. But on any given Friday night....

I don't think anyone in the Boone camp who is at practices is discounting Bristol. Again, this goes back to how this board doesn't reflect what is going on in practice, the field house, or on the sidelines. You can guarantee that Coach Jenkins is getting them ready to play TN High. You can also bet that Boone is going to be even more fired up coming week 10 and playing on the national stage.

Not to think ahead, but I would give about anything to have Boone play South in the playoffs.