Tennessee High @ Daniel Boone

formerblazer

Comparing apples and oranges can go on and on. Hence my post. And yes, Jack is correct in that matchups can really have no bearing on common opponents. That's why I don't discount Bristol in this game. And no, I have not seen Boone play since Death Valley and I am sure they are much improved. But on any given Friday night....

Thanks for agreeing that Boone is playing better ball, because that was the issue at hand. No one is saying Boone is counting TH out, we are saying Boone is playing great ball the last 4 games and have confidence they will continue. I believe someone should show how good they are and not talk it, so I am going to talk it and let Boone do the showing.

FORGET ABOUT SOUTH, BOONIES. JUST KNOCK THE HORNS OFF THEIR HELMETS.

I mean you are still playing Tennessee High this Friday, right? :unsure:

Boone just needs to play one game at a time.don't need to make alot of changes.keep it simple and just play Boones style of football.

I just hope that JJ doesn't try to out coach Stubbs. Boone just needs to go in and play hardnosed football and get the job done. You boys can say what you will about wanting Boone to play South again, but honestly the thought scares the .... out of me! History doesnt lie, we havent beaten em in 12 years I doubt that the times change this year. Ill just be happy when they drop down a classification!

I just hope that JJ doesn't try to out coach Stubbs. Boone just needs to go in and play hardnosed football and get the job done. You boys can say what you will about wanting Boone to play South again, but honestly the thought scares the .... out of me! History doesnt lie, we havent beaten em in 12 years I doubt that the times change this year. Ill just be happy when they drop down a classification!

If it scares you,think how your players fuh fuh fuh fuh- feel :shock:

I really like the play calling Coach Jenkins has been doing lately by mixing it up and confusing the defense and I hope he continues against TH. You are right, Boone needs to continue playing brutal football and play like TH called their mother names and take it out on them.

Edited by Booneman

Don't be hating on "JJ". After statements like that can you really call yourself a fan of Boone football cause i sure would not. If you ever come to another Boone game make sure you put your big girl panties on before you show up.

I see you are laying low this week. I'm sure your not sure what to think because your head is telling you this is Boone and we are TH. HISTORY tells you that you should have no problem, but times they are a changing. All of the 40 times in the world are not going to help you when the Burger King Express starts rolling down the tracks. The only way I see Boone losing this game is if they revert to early season form and start turning the ball over. If they hold on to the football I see them wearing you down and Boone will win going away.

Aint nothin changed Toss... we are Tennessee High and you are still LiL db :lol: . The only why the Vikings lose this game is if they can't stop the QB sneek... piriod.

Dude, you have some serious problems. On another thread you accused me of not supporting DB until after the games are played. I challanged you to produce a post made by me before any DB game where I wasn't supporting them. You have not. I can't figure why your giving the Tennessee High players such a hard time before their game with Boone. Parts of it your just making up. Like the part where you say "there were several times when a Viking defender ran along side Seabolt within arms reach and failed to make a play". Anybody that was at that game knows no Viking defender ever "ran along side of Seabolt".

I didn’t accuse you… I just pointed out the facts. You’re the loudest coward on CoachT… always careful not to go to far out on the limb for DB because you know it’s just a matter of time before you’ll have to do your “dosido†and tell us how horrible GC managed this team. You may fool some of these clowns on here but I got your number. You’ve had the same mo for years. :lol:

Waco..from what a friend told me Sean was in the in zone and the Vikings were still chasing Chris....and Chris didn't even have the ball. :roflol: Maybe we can do that with Heath..but wait we don't know how to hand off to our rbs so I guess there go's our game plan. And one more point Boone isn't any better than when we played them they just haven't played anyone in a few weeks. :thumb:

True on all accounts. Finally someone that can see through the smoke. :thumb:

Aint nothin changed Toss... we are Tennessee High and you are still LiL db :lol: . The only why the Vikings lose this game is if they can't stop the QB sneek... piriod.

Ah Cap.... I feel for you. As the saying goes "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" I've been trying for weeks to explain the reality of the situation to you but you are still not getting it. You seen our worst game this year at South and you think you know us, but I am afraid you are getting a big dose of reality come Friday night. As they say Seeing is believing.