Science Hill @ Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

There was a good article in today's TimesNews about Sean Seabolt. Bill Lane stated that he had been clocked in the 40 at 4.46 seconds. Does anyone know the 40 times for the fastest players on SH? Just curious how they compare.

I don't know SH's speed but the problem is that speed being in the right place for them.Much like the problems we had when Boone was throwing it everywhere on us.New guys playing different positions can cause that,I hope our guys are ready for that kind of offense before the playoffs start.Getting heat tonight will help a bunch.They have fine wideouts that can make plays if the ball gets to them. I hope Sean and the guys light it up and we get a chance to work on the passing game a little as well.I don't count anything out with the luck we have had with some of the refs over the last few years.I don't know how many times we have had guys running down the sidelines and they thought it was over.The touchdowns called back over the last couple of years might be a two year record of some sort .Roll Tribe

Edited by BatmanDB

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know SH's speed but the problem is that speed being in the right place for them.Much like the problems we had when Boone was throwing it everywhere on us.New guys playing different positions can cause that,I hope our guys are ready for that kind of offense before the playoffs start.Getting heat tonight will help a bunch.They have fine wideouts that can make plays if the ball gets to them. I hope Sean and the guys light it up and we get a chance to work on the passing game a little as well.I don't count anything out with the luck we have had with some of the refs over the last few years.I don't know how many times we have had guys running down the sidelines and they thought it was over.The touchdowns called back over the last couple of years might be a two year record of some sort .Roll Tribe

Would you guys please quit crying over the officials. You are undefeated, ranked #2 in the state, and I believe your starters have scored on 14 straight possessions the last two weeks. Enjoy the ride and quit looking for things to worry about.

I know they play DB tough, everyone does. When is the last time they won? Was it a convincing win? I just don't see how they can compete based on what DB has done to everyone else.

The last time SH won was in 1994 by 14-7. Coach Clark is 17-1 alltime against the Hill. ROLL TRIBE! :motorbike:

Would you guys please quit crying over the officials. You are undefeated, ranked #2 in the state, and I believe your starters have scored on 14 straight possessions the last two weeks. Enjoy the ride and quit looking for things to worry about.

Great teams strive for perfection in every way!!!! Including not having the refs out of position or fooled by Seabolt's excellent ball-handling

I don't know if we will see a thread on the Volunteer game or not.Last year I remember talking about just resting our starters and keeping them healthy for this last game as quick as possible.Chris got hurt and our top lineman didn't rest enough to get his injury better.We are in much better shape this year with skill options,but I can't see taking any chances when the game is in control.I know it's a hard call but there should be no worries about Volunteer, even if we don't dress our seniors.That may sound over the top,but they are not very good and we all know it.